No announcement yet.

r3v Deutschland gathering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would also take part but unforutnately my bmw is not drive able at the moment (and will not be for some month)

Comment

you dont have to come in an e30, but it MUST be a BMW though! j/k! I would be down to have BBQ at my house here the same day as the Bayreuth/ Himmelkron treffen day.
      it is about 45 min form me-- a nice autobahn sprint away-- we could all roll there and after a few hours head back to my house and grill up some meat!
      himmelkrom is:4 july-- by the town bayreuth
      Bamberg is: 3 May--- right by my house
      gollhofen-- 9May---- kinda by Wuerzberg
      Wuerzberg-- 31 May-- in Wuerzberg
      Racewars-- 24 Juli--- in Eisenach-- huge show with 1/4 mile racing!

I am going to be at all of these show pretty much 90% sure this year.

Comment

the season is right around the corner!!!!! are you guys getting your stuff ready???????

Comment

I am way behind on what I wanted to do this winter. Dont think I will be showing my face much if at all. It doesnt really matter, I am heading for the SandBox soon anyways.

Comment

My plan is to hit as many events as I can. Definetly want to go to the ones up in your area mike. If the E30 isn't sold I might be going with the E30, if it sells, then the 135i will suffice.

They are having a open track day this sunday at hockenheim. Anyone wants to roll?

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
            :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

I might be ready, it depends on the progress of my motorswap... but I plan on hitting as many events as I can also...
              "Driving anything else would be uncivilised"

Comment

I posted a normandy trip for june if anyone is interested in going.

Comment

For those that may have missed this, DTM Revival

Comment

So i think that we should finally all meet at the DTM revival.

that place is going to be packed, so maybe meeting up here at spang, then cruising up together would be cool. Were only 35 minutes from the ring which would be nice for some cruise pictures.

anybody from down south can crash at my pad, we have plenty of room and couches, etc.
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Gollhofen is close to me and it is my B-Day. I am definately down for that one. Maybe others if I can.
                      Originally posted by Nicademus
                      My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

HEY ELSABOR67 what happened? move to K-town and went crazy? why r u selling your E30???? I'm trying to make it to race wars this year, got a line on a sport tranny and a "unique" diff depending on what happens with that i'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by ghonarea318i View Post
                          HEY ELSABOR67 what happened? move to K-town and went crazy? why r u selling your E30????
                          I sent you a PM the other day about it but forgot the reason why. Soooo the other PM i'm sending you has the reason. I went somewhat crazy 'cause the strip lot here went to scheize and it's almost empty. I might be down there next weekend dependent on a couple of things.

Don't drop the balll on race wars this year.

Comment

no way this year it's not on me and my wife will be in the states so.....i'll have between mid june and race wars to swap the tranny and diff. plenty of time if that guy comes through. we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by ghonarea318i View Post
                              no way this year it's not on me and my wife will be in the states so.....i'll have between mid june and race wars to swap the tranny and diff. plenty of time if that guy comes through. we'll see

What guy is that?? someone I know?

Comment

some kid who wrecked his e30 has a really shitty looking red one....no not mine....a different shitty looking red one

Comment

Working...
                                X