2500 euro to scarpe your old car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2500 euro to scarpe your old car

For those that live or have been in Germany for awhile, I am curious about your thoughts on this matter. I have been following this trade in program and I heard that even if the car is good and someone wanted to buy it, it must be scraped. How will this effect the e30 population? Just curious.

Originally posted by e30guy View Post
    http://www.blinkx.com/video/new-for-...n0_GasSDiybRcA

For those that live or have been in Germany for awhile, I am curious about your thoughts on this matter. I have been following this trade in program and I heard that even if the car is good and someone wanted to buy it, it must be scraped. How will this effect the e30 population? Just curious.
    typically a decent e30 (325i/318is or 318i Cabrio) won't be traded like that... mainly shitboxes like 316i 4 doors or 320i sedans etc.. But will def increase the price of our cars (but we'll have more parts availability in junk yards). Lastly, to get the dough, you have to buy a new car.... who does that anymore :?

Julien
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
    X