Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympus e-420 DSLR, perfect beginners $100 shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olympus e-420 DSLR, perfect beginners $100 shipped!

This was my first venture into the DSLR world, I have used it for about 4 years now and it has served me well. This is the body plus kit 14-42mm lense.

- The memory card cover is missing, so I have a screw gently placed to fool the switch for the cover. You can replace it if you wish, but I just never bothered to.

- No lens cover or hood, No idea what happened to either, but I always kept it in a soft case with a microfiber towel on hand. Zero scratches.

That's it for the bad. This camera functions great and takes great photo's. Its weak point is low light, due to being an early 4/3 sensor. (Thank you MrSleeve for pointing that out!)

What this camera lacks, it makes up for in price. If you are curious about the DSLR world and want a camera that will let you learn the different functions and take great pictures without breaking the bank, here you go!

I'm selling because after 4 great years of use, I finally decided to drop the cash on a D3300. This E420 still functions as it did when new, and I'm sure it will make someone happy!

I'm also including an 8GB CF card, and 2GB XD card. Both will fit in the body at the same time, and allow you to hold a ridiculous amount of photo's. I eventually learned to clear out the storage after every outing and sort onto my HD. Otherwise it gets confusing fast!

Case ALSO included.

$100 shipped. Looking to pass this on to someone who wants a DSLR but on a budget!
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

I will also add one more positve for it, Oly sensors in the Evolts have really really nice color reproduction that many people consider to be superior to the other big names

Olympus glass is really great stuff too, this is a good deal for someone trying to get their toes wet in the hobby
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

👍🏽nice deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll take it off your hands.

Comment

Hello Exodus, do you still have this camera?
          Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
          This was my first venture into the DSLR world, I have used it for about 4 years now and it has served me well. This is the body plus kit 14-42mm lense.

- The memory card cover is missing, so I have a screw gently placed to fool the switch for the cover. You can replace it if you wish, but I just never bothered to.

- No lens cover or hood, No idea what happened to either, but I always kept it in a soft case with a microfiber towel on hand. Zero scratches.

That's it for the bad. This camera functions great and takes great photo's. Its weak point is low light, due to being an early 4/3 sensor. (Thank you MrSleeve for pointing that out!)

What this camera lacks, it makes up for in price. If you are curious about the DSLR world and want a camera that will let you learn the different functions and take great pictures without breaking the bank, here you go!

I'm selling because after 4 great years of use, I finally decided to drop the cash on a D3300. This E420 still functions as it did when new, and I'm sure it will make someone happy!

I'm also including an 8GB CF card, and 2GB XD card. Both will fit in the body at the same time, and allow you to hold a ridiculous amount of photo's. I eventually learned to clear out the storage after every outing and sort onto my HD. Otherwise it gets confusing fast!

Case ALSO included.

$100 shipped. Looking to pass this on to someone who wants a DSLR but on a budget!
          sigpic

Comment

I bought it and put on a new memory card door . Sry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
            └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Working...
            X