X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filled and Redrilled Style 5

Hi All,

I have some rims for sale they look exactly like this

I will try and get real pictures today. They have tires with them and are of course one pice. I have no idea who did the fill and redress as I bought them off a friend but never ran them on my car. Now that my vert has been sold these are just taking up space.

There is a small bit of rash on one wheel as I dropped it on it's face when washing. Less than an inch. Other than that they look great!!!! They will need tuner lugs to be run.

I am asking $550 firm.

Damn! That is a steal for those wheels! GLWS
    sigpic

Comment

to clarify, you posted a pic of the 15 x 7 E34 Style 5's, is that what you're selling? I only ask because it's more common to see the 16x8 e38 Style 5's redrilled.

Pretty cool if the former, the low offset would look neat on an e30

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

no sorry they are the 16x8 e38 style 5s

Comment

pm sent

Comment

replied.

Just so I am clear I really don;t want to deal with shipping these wheels and tires right now. Local sale is preferred.

Comment

no one?

Comment

I am sure there is interest. Try putting pics of actual wheels up. Show the redrill and rash. Also, state specifics in the for sale ad. I don't blame you for not wanting to ship. But if its a consideration that may help.

Comment

yeah weather is nice here today so i will get new pics and put them up

Comment

I've shipped wheels before (against my will, but wanted to sell) and used greyhound*.

could be an option.

and I agree, the more detailed and accurate pics, the better luck of selling. These are definitely a sought after wheel, they should sell.

(*disclaimer - I do not work for nor have any affiliation with Greyhound Co.)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveDel82 View Post
                      I've shipped wheels before (against my will, but wanted to sell) and used greyhound*.

could be an option.

and I agree, the more detailed and accurate pics, the better luck of selling. These are definitely a sought after wheel, they should sell.

(*disclaimer - I do not work for nor have any affiliation with Greyhound Co.)
                      To add,

Not wheels, but I've shipped some heavy ass seats using this guide:

And it was a tick over $110 to get it to the other coast. You weigh it and drop it off at the greyhound bus terminal, they pick it up at their closest station.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

thanks guys.

Comment

I'm local. Available? I'll grab this weekend

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
                            X