*feeler thread* any LSD's for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*feeler thread* any LSD's for sale?

In a few months time I would like to swap my open diff for an LSD as no one in town will weld mine.. So just wondering if anyone on here has or knows where to get an LSD for a fair price (and shipping cost). I'm in Canada if that matters and this is really my first project car so kind new to sourcing parts...

If anyone can help please let me know in this thread or via PM. Thanks guys!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Shipping is gonna be a big factor so try to find one local they are like 90lbs so expensive to ship internationally
    Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
    Bimmerbuddies LLC
    717-388-1256
    2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
    bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeE30 View Post
      Shipping is gonna be a big factor so try to find one local they are like 90lbs so expensive to ship internationally
      Thanks for the input, I live on an island so finding stuff like that locally is kinda hard... Stuff like a diff I would likely have to go to Vancouver for.. Ive been keeping an eye on kijiji and Craigslist but no luck so far :(

Comment

I have been able to get shipping at a reasonable rate. Typically between $60-80 depending on location. I also have a 2.79lsd and a 3.73 for sale. Feel free to PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh1254 View Post
          I have been able to get shipping at a reasonable rate. Typically between $60-80 depending on location. I also have a 2.79lsd and a 3.73 for sale. Feel free to PM me if interested.
          Will do :) probs won't be able to afford one until taxes come in a month or so as there is other more major work to do to make the car road safe but ill give you a shout and see if you still have them available when the time comes, thanks for the reply!

Comment

Working...
          X