Any bmw owners in n.arkansas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any bmw owners in n.arkansas?

Just checking to see if there are any bmw owners in n.arkansas ? I have family in russleville of the interstate 40. 8)
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

yes there are...me and qbang live in nw ark fayetteville / Springdale area. There are alot of BMW's in this area and alot of e30's ...i see a new one it seems every few days.

Comment

NWA roads are the best kept secret in middle America. QUKBMER if you are ever in the area hit us up and we will show you some.
      E30 M30B34 Mounts Available
      Email jharb79@gmail.com

Comment

Cool thanks!!!!!! The only one real fun run road i have been around is at pettie jean mountain park. I like that road alot. Any pic's of your rides ? :up:
        Last edited by QUKBMER; 07-03-2010, 08:13 AM.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

hey qbang and boostdog where in fayetteville you live ??? ive seen a few e30 round here but not really talked to any one
          :pimp:

Comment

I live in Berryville AR and my 1991 325i was wrecked recently and i would like to sale it. It runs great and has many parts. I really need to get it sold ASAP

Comment

i thought people in arkansas only drove old chevy trucks

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
              Originally posted by slammin.e28
              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Greg you have been in cali to long,you need to get out more often.:roll:

Comment

feel free to fund my road trip. :p

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                  i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Fayetteville guys, which e30's do you guys have. I moved out here from VA in July and barley saw anything vintage BMW, but now it seems everything is crawling out the wood works, like you guys said a new one every week. You may have seen mine pop up in recent weeks, I blew an oil pan on the dolly during the move and finally got it back out. Ive got a Black 87 currently missing the IS front lip. As soon as I get my overheating and head gasket leak sorted I'd love to get a locals look at some of the roads.

Comment

i have a 90 zinno sedan i drive daily

Comment

Originally posted by theevildoodlebob View Post
                        Fayetteville guys, which e30's do you guys have. I moved out here from VA in July and barley saw anything vintage BMW, but now it seems everything is crawling out the wood works, like you guys said a new one every week. You may have seen mine pop up in recent weeks, I blew an oil pan on the dolly during the move and finally got it back out. Ive got a Black 87 currently missing the IS front lip. As soon as I get my overheating and head gasket leak sorted I'd love to get a locals look at some of the roads.
                        Let me know if you need any help..... maybe we could hunt up a volvo lip or something . :pimp:
                        Have you seen the early model zinno coupe with the painted bumpers and faux plate filler and basketweaves ???

Comment

What about central Arkansas? I'm just north of Little Rock, in Cabot. It'd be great to go for a drive with a few fellow e30 owners every now and again!

Comment

Hey guys, I recently re-located to Springfield, MO from So Cal. Never met qukbmer in person but I know we have mutual friends from the So Cal meets. I'm chiming in because I work in Lampe, MO, which is a stone's throw from the border with AR. The roads around there are pretty damn fun! Too bad I don't have my e30's out here.

If any of youcross the border into Mizzou, give me a shout out. I might be looking for a project e30 out here soon....

Comment

Sounds good, will do!

Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X