Every freakin winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every freakin winter

I get all depressed about my bmw and plan out how I can sell it and try to recuperate some of the money I've spent on it and that only makes me even more depressed and makes me question why I even have this thing in the first place...

Where are the mf-ing meets at??? Let's get a plan together of where we're gonna be after March 20, 2016!

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think uconn car show is in april

Comment

bmw meet

i am in

Comment

we in

Comment

UCONN event is plain nuts as is Staggered. I think we should do a low key BBQ or an GTG at say one of our Indoor Kart tracks after that a lunch at local resturant.

We have so many decent areas. Snow Glum getting at you? It was for my wife, I was on the road for the Feb storms.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

no worries my friend, i'm the same way sometimes..i was all gunhoe on my Z3 rack swap until i started reading about having to cut my firewall then got all gloomy...its been sitting there for about a month now all apart with on jack stand with the rack and new suspension next to it. But i get excited when i see the cars on this forum and want to get mine done for the spring. I bought a bunch of stuff last week and today so now i have to...lol
              "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
              1991 318is - the cruiser
              1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

It's really the cold weather + lack of snow. I love driving around in the snow. I bought winter tires this year which are almost too grippy

It wouldn't be so bad if each season was only two months long. I don't have any winter projects or anything waiting til spring. Gonna do some interior stuff and maybe get some new wheels but nothing huge

Comment

I had my vert out in February and considered putting the top down... My daily E28 has winter tires too and it seems they've not had much to deal with. Maybe they will come off by April?
                  I too have cabin fever and even changing oil seems a chore sometimes when its cold. I'd be game for some low key event.
                  Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

...I'm always up for a meet.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowracer View Post
                      ...I'm always up for a meet.
                      Me to, I have a single week again. boss is off on a business trip. I have got someok days in garage.

Comment

I don't think it's going to snow very much anymore either. - I'm shopping for new wheels/tires now and will probably make a tirerack purchase. Unless anyone has something they want to get rid of..

Mtechnik3, when would be a good time for you?

Comment

Want my gold STR's?
                          BMW tech
                          Umass Amherst
                          05 wrx sti

Comment

The wheels that were on the car when you bought it? Are those like zero offset? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                              I don't think it's going to snow very much anymore either. - I'm shopping for new wheels/tires now and will probably make a tirerack purchase. Unless anyone has something they want to get rid of..

Mtechnik3, when would be a good time for you?
                              Heck I did nothing but put around in the garage all weekend. Beer and trying to get motivated to finish cleaning it.

Working this weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X