Photoshop request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrianF 88iS
    I just thought that i could give a different veiw.
    WOW how do you see out your windows at night with tint that dark??? My friend who moved back from Vegas has tint that looks almost that dark and I have trouble with it during the day.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Good God..... That shits just dirty !!!!! Fucking Dirty. Seein outta the windows at night is a bitch i have 12% ?? I believe up front, 5% out back and I cant see a damn thing. Just kinda have to get used to it. ??????????? what you think after seein this?????? not a damn thing BUT ///M Parr. the 18's look gravy.

Comment

Originally posted by BreytonM20
        Good God..... That shits just dirty !!!!! Fucking Dirty. Seein outta the windows at night is a bitch i have 12% ?? I believe up front, 5% out back and I cant see a damn thing. Just kinda have to get used to it. ??????????? what you think after seein this?????? not a damn thing BUT ///M Parr. the 18's look gravy.

:D
        My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by BreytonM20

That Harvard education really shows
          BEERTECH

Comment

Wow I really likeit. I'm going to try to make this happen before Bfest but who knows...

The only thing I worry about is 18's on my daily driver. I would probably keep a set of 17's (17's are the smallest I can go with the M brakes) for practical reasons but I can't see me ever taking those M parallel's off!
            2004 SL600 - Current
            ------------------------
            2006 SL55 AMG - Sold
            2004 M3 SMG - Sold
            1999 540i Sport - Sold :(
            1989 325i coupe- Sold
            1988 325is M50 M-tec - Sold :(

Comment

Originally posted by lukasbmw
              Wow I really likeit. I'm going to try to make this happen before Bfest but who knows...

The only thing I worry about is 18's on my daily driver. I would probably keep a set of 17's (17's are the smallest I can go with the M brakes) for practical reasons but I can't see me ever taking those M parallel's off!
              There is no way i could run 18's here. I hope your roads are a helluva lot nicer than Boise's with the rubber-band of tire you're going to have to stretch across those things.
              My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

PHX Roads are NASTY. I rode around with Eric there and I was shocked at how bad they were. I am ready for 18's on my M3... they look SICK on your car man...
                '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                sigpic

Comment

Those wheels look hot.
                  I hope you get them!

Spencer

Comment

i really kinda like the parallels with the blacked out center.
                    to each their own

Comment

that looks badass man
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Ryan
                        PHX Roads are NASTY. I rode around with Eric there and I was shocked at how bad they were. I am ready for 18's on my M3... they look SICK on your car man...
                        sorry Ryan i just got a kick ass laugh out of that one, i was in phoenix 3 weeks ago, and i was AMAZED by how beautiful and smooth the roads down there are. Maybe comparing to Cali they are not as good, but i would love to drive on roads like that. NYC has by far the worst roads in the WORLD, so i have no idea how Eric could possible bend 18's driving in Pho.

Comment

Depends on what part of Phoenix you are in.

The newer parts have beatiful flawless roads. The older areas have some very fucked up roads. Your both right.
                          2004 SL600 - Current
                          ------------------------
                          2006 SL55 AMG - Sold
                          2004 M3 SMG - Sold
                          1999 540i Sport - Sold :(
                          1989 325i coupe- Sold
                          1988 325is M50 M-tec - Sold :(

Comment

Looks Awesome Eric, the black centres would really match your limo tints.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88

That one does. Looks much better without the dark centers, it ruins the wheels.
                              these wheels are MONEY!!!

Comment

The M-parallels are so hot!!

Might just pay to ask a Q about fitment on a E36 M3 forum, I recall some of them having issues with the spokes hitting the larger M brake calipers, and since your M roady front end is the same you may like to find out.
                                292rwhp E30 :D

Comment

Working...
                                X