No announcement yet.

87' 325is Air Dam on Late Model Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump bump ttt i am about to do this configuration...picked up some plastics and need a valance but i have an 87 is air dam laying around...what do you all think?? i dont really have a late model valance i suppose i can get one and save more money but since i have the is air dam...i think it looks pretty nice actually the more i look at that pic
    e30s r kool

Comment

Originally posted by vivalegreg View Post
      bump bump ttt i am about to do this configuration...picked up some plastics and need a valance but i have an 87 is air dam laying around...what do you all think?? i dont really have a late model valance i suppose i can get one and save more money but since i have the is air dam...i think it looks pretty nice actually the more i look at that pic
      I didn't use any valance w/ mine. the lower part was cut off. I have my air dam if you are interested in it. I moved to a SP1 BMP.
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

price pics? you said you have which air dam?? i have an 87is one if thats what u have..
        e30s r kool

Comment

yeah its a 325is one, pics are in post 27 but I can get more for you if you want. Its off the car now.
          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

i believe thats the same one i have...myess
            e30s r kool

Comment

Originally posted by vivalegreg View Post
              i believe thats the same one i have...myess
              yup the only diff is mine is already fitted to fit plastics

Comment

You have pics again? They won't load up.
                sigpic

Comment

This is the best one I've seen yet:

Comment

Since no one mentioned it...if you do it, don't use an early 86 style S spoiler on any 325i (like the red car in the picture). It doesn't have the center vents for the 325i oil cooler.
                    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Which is a shame, because I think the eS one looks better. The iS one has too many holes.

Comment

wish I could see the pictures ? it does look good on the red one ! do i have to switch bumpers or can i just tuck my DB for know ? I just picked up another e30, and I really want to start modding this one !

Comment

my air dam is black and my front bumper is white so ill have to paint them to make it look right
                          e30s r kool

Comment

Oh my goodness, all it needs is a splitter, maybe I should go this route with my vert
                            harry/harout

Comment

This just doesn't look right.
                              Originally posted by z31maniac
                              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                                This just doesn't look right.
                                yo momma doesn't look right...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X