Clear All

No Strings Attached, with Natalie Portman. mmm
    Click image for larger version

Name:	natalie portman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	7139834
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Old school red 4 door

Comment

Just saw Take Me Home Tonight as well, the white one the hot chick was driving as well as the one in the car lot....Too many MBs for me though....

Comment

Idk if anyone has said so yet, but there's one in an upcoming movie. "Safe House" with Denzel Washington I have noticed in the trailer that at one point they are driving around in one.
          sigpic

Comment

wow old thread, but i saw Haywire and they had a gray e30 in the parking lot that the girl runs by while chasing one of the "bad guys"
            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
            Got Drop?? ;-)
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            But of course
            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

movie: stand and deliver a silver e30 comes out.

Comment

Watching "the wedding date" and I saw an e30 touring in the background of one of the shots just after they arrive to London haha

Comment

My girlfriend gets so annoyed when I see a e30 in a movie/tv show.

I freak out everytime haha

Comment

No Strings Attached, with Natalie Portman. mmm
                    isn't that a 5 series? like an e28?

Comment

Originally posted by Oz10 View Post
                      My girlfriend gets so annoyed when I see a e30 in a movie/tv show.

I freak out everytime haha
                      Exact same here hahahhaha

Comment

No Strings Attached= E28
                        450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
                          Idk if anyone has said so yet, but there's one in an upcoming movie. "Safe House" with Denzel Washington I have noticed in the trailer that at one point they are driving around in one.
                          It's actually a burgundrot E32. Pretty cool movie though, even without E30's.
                          M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

Spotted a couple in Vanilla Sky.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

not sure if this was posted but main character in party down drives a beat to shit e30 vert.
                              its the only reason i kept watching the show and its actually pretty damn funny towards the 5th episode in.

are we having fun yet??????

Comment

Originally posted by themoonman View Post
                                not sure if this was posted but main character in party down drives a beat to shit e30 vert.
                                its the only reason i kept watching the show and its actually pretty damn funny towards the 5th episode in.

are we having fun yet??????
                                I love that show!! Its so funny. I thought every single episode was good.

Not sure if mentioned but Old School with Will Ferrell, Luke Wilson, and Vonce Vaughn has a red one in it. Maybe a 4 door.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X