Do all Falkens run narrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do all Falkens run narrow?

So, do all Falkens tend to run narrow? For example, do Falken FK452's run narrow or is it just the 512 and 912's?
    Last edited by lambo; 03-01-2013, 12:03 AM. Reason: lol apostrophes

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

452s run narrow
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

get federals if you want wide

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
        get federals if you want wide
        Think that a 205/45 595 would be similar to this 205/45 S.drive on a 16x9?

Kind of a long shot but, does anyone have pictures of a 205/45 595 on a 16x9?

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Here is some good references.

Not sure if you say my comparison of a falken 275 vs federal 255
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

^ Awesome! Looks like 595's are what I'll be going with!

Comment

205 on 9 inches ?

I'm gonna need you to turn in your man card.
              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                205 on 9 inches ?

I am SO using this.
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

205 on 9 inches ?

Well if the picture above is to be taken into account, it'll be more like 225's :P

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    Well if the picture above is to be taken into account, it'll be more like 225's :P
                    205 on 9 inches ?

I have an odd time believing those are 205/45. They really look like 225/45 considering it's 9" wide, but yeah tires are funky sometimes.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                      I have an odd time believing those are 205/45. They really look like 225/45 considering it's wide, but yeah tires are funky sometimes.
                      The picture einstein posted? Or the one I did?

einstein posted a 255. I posted a, according to the owner of the car, 205/45 Yokohama S.drive (which are apparently pretty chunky tires) in the rear and 195/45 S.drive's in the front...

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        The picture einstein posted? Or the one I did?

einstein posted a 255. I posted a, according to the owner of the car, 205/45 Yokohama S.drive (which are apparently pretty chunky tires) in the rear and 195/45 S.drive's in the front...
                        Yours. I think baby viv posted it a while ago first and I just thought he didn't know what he was talking about or something because it still looks too thick. My 615k's are that thick and that silver ls1 e30 project thread guy's 225/45 Falkens are about that thick too.

o.o

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I don't think Falkens run narrow - right in the middle, if you ask me - at least the Azenis RT615Ks. My 205-40s on 7.25" wide wheels.

v i s i o n a u t i k s

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                            Yours. I think baby viv posted it a while ago first and I just thought he didn't know what he was talking about or something because it still looks too thick. My 615k's are that thick and that silver ls1 e30 project thread guy's 225/45 Falkens are about that thick too.

o.o
                            Yeah I kinda have doubts too... My friends is getting some 205/45 595's for his 9's so I'll see how they work out for him and go from there. I wish there were for 215/45 tires available... 225/45 has a little too much sidewall imo.

Comment

S drives do run wide. I put them on the back of the e60 and they rubbed like crazy. Returned them and went back to the falkens.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                              X