Dates for 2012 picnic in stone yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    Lance, is this a solid date yet? If it's the weekend of the 24th, that's killer! My birthday is the 22nd, and my new daughter is due the next weekend!

Congrats

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I was just wondering the same thing.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
        Abby, lets get a few of the socal guys to get together and we'll all roll out to this?
        I'm so down.
        I'd be in for a mass caravan of all the Cali folks. I know there's a sizable number of E30s in the Bay area, where I'm at. Put the dates in stone so we can start planning :)

Please bump this one week to 30 June, please and thanks :)
        Last edited by bwawuz02; 02-11-2012, 06:01 AM.

Comment

We are confirmed with Sunday, June 24th for the 11th Annual E30 Picnic, with all of the other E30 Picnic Weekend activities happening on Saturday.
          Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
          www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

I wish this event was in texas, so people from all over could meet up. Have fun guys.

Comment

Got it off from work, wooooooo!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, having traveled from cali to seattle last year as a tourist I just definitely have to say, the pnw is the bmw capitol of the country. More e30s in portland than anywhere else Ive seen by far, and it barely slows down in seattle or olympia. Starts before eugene too.

Bay area is a decent capitol of NEW bmws but not old ones. Their old ones run off to college somewhere else like humboldt.

Comment

hmm 30 hr drive one way... Tempting haha

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

I think I will be flying out there... no way I am driving my 318 all the way there.... lol!
                    1991 318is - Icy, the ice racing e30

Now offering Custom Rally Light bars Click the link below for more information!
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=342498

Comment

Originally posted by ten2doyle102 View Post
                      I think I will be flying out there... no way I am driving my 318 all the way there.... lol!
                      naw man you gotta drive out, we can be the midwest rally haha

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Probably driving down from Alberta again this year. Going to do a bunch of preventative maintenance on the car before the 1900 mile trip haha.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by noE30 View Post
                          naw man you gotta drive out, we can be the midwest rally haha

I would.... but I am not gonna pay for the tow home if it dies on the way!!! :) lol! Its my auto-x car, not a cross country/long haul car.

It would be a heck of alot of fun those. Not gonna lie.
                          1991 318is - Icy, the ice racing e30

Now offering Custom Rally Light bars Click the link below for more information!
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=342498

Comment

E30 Picnic

I'm might be in again this year, either solo or with a buddy of mine.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Racing View Post
                              We are confirmed with Sunday, June 24th for the 11th Annual E30 Picnic, with all of the other E30 Picnic Weekend activities happening on Saturday.
                              What kind of e30 picnic activities on Saturday?
                              "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

Sweet!!! now I just need to get to work on getting my car ready...
                                sigpic
                                Justin Angelli
                                1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Working...
                                X