Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5erWest 2012 - July 20-23 - Oregon

Registration is now OPEN!!

I'ts our 3rd year now and as always, 5erWest is FREE to attend. Please visit our website for full event details and to submit your registration.

July 20-22, 2012
    Meldrum Bar Park – Gladstone, OR
    www.5erWest.com <--- click here for more info and to register.

"Like" us on Facebook

It is not our intent to exclude any BMW enthusiast from attending 5erWest.
    Although 5erWest spotlights the 5 series, it is also a gathering of ALL BMW enthusiasts. We welcome other BMW makes to attend and would like to give special encouragement to owners of other vintage “roundels” to show up in force! This year, I hear we may have a good showing of e3 Bavarias, which personally, I’m very excited about! Special parking may be arranged if possible.

Please visit the official 5erWest website for full details, photos, and hotel info.
    5erWest <--- click it.

Woooo!

Let's outgrow the park guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MeanM50 View Post
      Woooo!

Let's outgrow the park guys!!!
      Pretty sure we're there already.

Woooo!
      E28 528e
      E39 M5

Comment

Damn! Same weekend as the 24hour Chumpcar Race in Spokane.. oh well =/

Really wanted to bring the M5t down

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
          Damn! Same weekend as the 24hour Chumpcar Race in Spokane.. oh well =/

Really wanted to bring the M5t down
          It's so hard to find a weekend/day that DOESN'T compete with SOME kind of autosports event...we just had to pick a date and roll with it. I would have loved to see the touring!

Comment

So, it seems that I had something odd happen with the registration form HTML and folks were getting an error message.
            If you tried to register and saw the error after submitting your info, I'm very sorry. Please re-register.
            5erWest <--- click it.

Comment

Yessir, looks like summer is upon us!

August R3VLimited Special: E3012 "V3" box: $225 shipped

Tutorials: Killer $500 Stereo | E30 Vert Dual 8'' Box Installation | E3010 Amp Rack Installation | Radio Wiring and Amp Bypass

Comment

Originally posted by German Audio Specialties View Post
                Yessir, looks like summer is upon us!
                Send some my way. Hell, I'm still waiting for SPRING! :(
                5erWest <--- click it.

Comment

Ah, the warm weather has arrived. We hit our first 80* day here in Spokane and I took the family out for a nice evening drive in the old e28.

Keep those registrations coming! We're off to good start. It's going to be a great event this year!
                  5erWest <--- click it.

Comment

BUMP! Remember, all e-codes welcome!

Comment

Damn. Wish I could make a cross country trip. Y'all a long way from South Cackalacky!

Comment

5erWest 2012 T-SHIRT pre-order

Here is the official 5erWest 2012 Tshirt design. Once again, Trey at www.dumbgun.com has knocked it out of the park. I love the retro, pin-up art style.

This year, I will be doing a pre-sale order for the shirts to insure that everybody who would like one, can get one. We've run out of shirts every year, so this seemed like a good solution.

To order yours, send $20 via Paypal to: nwbmwclub@comcast.net. Include your name, quantity, size in the comments. You can pick your T up from me at any of the 5erWest events.

If you're unable to make it, just add $5 for shipping and an address and I'll throw this in the mail the week after the event.
                        5erWest <--- click it.

Comment

Nice! That shirt is awesome.

Can I bring sub boxes and amp racks to sell? I have E28 and E34 covered. I sure hope I can have my next E34 there, we shall see!

Luke

August R3VLimited Special: E3012 "V3" box: $225 shipped

Tutorials: Killer $500 Stereo | E30 Vert Dual 8'' Box Installation | E3010 Amp Rack Installation | Radio Wiring and Amp Bypass

Comment

Moving to Oregon next month so I might get to go to this!

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Originally posted by German Audio Specialties View Post
                              Nice! That shirt is awesome.

Can I bring sub boxes and amp racks to sell? I have E28 and E34 covered. I sure hope I can have my next E34 there, we shall see!

Luke
                              Hell, yeah, Luke!

Originally posted by be34st View Post
                              Moving to Oregon next month so I might get to go to this!
                              Excellent way to meet and mix with the locals!
                              5erWest <--- click it.

Comment

Working...
                              X