The Official Blunttech Deals Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30_world View Post
    Looking for the front e30 main caliber bolt, and if the price is good I'll take the front rebuild kit. Also looking for 3 88 rear bumper trim clips. Thanks!
    Quote sent, thanks again!
    Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

any e24 stuff? need some lowering springs and some door molding weather stripping.
      sigpic
      Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

Originally posted by evoDRichie View Post
        any e24 stuff? need some lowering springs and some door molding weather stripping.
        Absolutely. Do you happen to have part numbers for the weather stripping you need? Not an issue if you don't, I can look them up. Which strip you need?

Comment

I think these are the right part #s

-51-13-1-904-573 =RHD left grille
          -32-33-1-117-126 x2= Fillister head screw
          -32-33-1-152-896 =Slip Ring

and finally another e-brake cable
          Last edited by 2mAn; 03-09-2016, 10:35 PM. Reason: fixed one part #
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Hmmm pre website. Blunt was the cheapest option. After....ehhh not anymore. I use to love using blunt homo intended.

I may consider again if you price match, but the website was a very unpersonal feel, and lacked the personal touch of an email, or knowledge about certain part requests. The website seemed like just stock images and that was it. Hopefully you take this as constructive criticism.

I miss that

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
              Quote sent, thanks again!
              Thanks Dave, I will see what I need and get back with you ASAP. Thanks for the speedy reply
              F80 M3 Alpine
              E10 Fjord Blue 2002
              E28 Blackish 535i
              E21 Silver 320i
              Disco1 98 4.6
              ~~~~~~
              E30 Cirrus coupe S50 SOLD
              E30 325i SOLD
              E30 Alpine 325i vert Euro spec SOLD
              E30 Alpine coupe 325is SOLD
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                I think these are the right part #s

-51-13-1-904-573 =RHD left grille
                -32-33-1-117-126 x2= Fillister head screw
                -32-33-1-152-896 =Slip Ring

and finally another e-brake cable
                Quote sent!

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                Hmmm pre website. Blunt was the cheapest option. After....ehhh not anymore. I use to love using blunt homo intended.

I may consider again if you price match, but the website was a very unpersonal feel, and lacked the personal touch of an email, or knowledge about certain part requests. The website seemed like just stock images and that was it. Hopefully you take this as constructive criticism.

I miss that
                We understand completely. We still do a large percentage of business direct through email because a lot of people prefer it for the reasons you stated.

We are still in the process of building the site and appreciate concerns and any feedback we can get from customers. Our site is different from many, because of the integration of aftermarket maintenance parts. It's like being able to shop at your local corner auto parts store and BMW at the same time. When the site first went up, most of the images you would have seen were stock images through the distributors. Most of the pictures for OEM BMW parts, other than what the distributors carry, were taken and added by us. We have been shooting everything that comes through the door to add to the site to update as many items as we can. We are working through adding images to everything we can.

We are also working on our price brackets. For the most part we are right in line with the competition, and try to come in just under. This is still something we are working through as there are over 200,000 OEM parts to work with. We are constantly trying to fine tune this. If there is something that you want us to price match, just shoot us an email and we will certainly try. Or simply post up here and I can service your needs.

Originally posted by e30_world View Post
                Thanks Dave, I will see what I need and get back with you ASAP. Thanks for the speedy reply
                No problem! Thanks again!

Comment

Just received my most recent order from Blunt today.
                  Ordered Monday and arrived today. The last order I put in showed up the next day!

Front brake backing plate/dust covers $53ish......everyone else is way higher!!
                  Quite a few other parts as well.
                  Anytime I email Steve he replies, even if it's just to say he will get back to me in the AM.....and he always has!

Comment

Originally posted by doorman View Post
                    Just received my most recent order from Blunt today.
                    Ordered Monday and arrived today. The last order I put in showed up the next day!

Front brake backing plate/dust covers $53ish......everyone else is way higher!!
                    Quite a few other parts as well.
                    Anytime I email Steve he replies, even if it's just to say he will get back to me in the AM.....and he always has!

Thanks for you feedback buddy Much appreciated
                    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post

I miss that

Matt ....Dealin Daves said it all but Ive always price matched for you.. All you have to do is email me Youll get real time responses unless Im sleeping.
                      Try it and see... Sales@blunttech.com .. No Pms though please unless its Dealin Daves account. I only work emails

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                        Thanks for you feedback buddy Much appreciated
                        No problem at all.

Most people have no problem posting complaints.
                        Those of us that are happy are usually silently happy!!

Comment

I'll gladly support the guys at Blunttech, called and placed a couple orders in the last couple weeks and they arrived fast!
                          Continuous For Sale Thread
                          323i s50

Comment

Ok, I shall compile a list of stuff I need, I mean want

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by evoDRichie View Post
                              Here is your tracking for the E24 H&Rs Thanks dude

1Z4XR0770358571830

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Hey Blunttech, I sent you a PM today. I am looking for a single front ATE caliper bracket for my e30, though if you have two I can take both. I only need one. I know they came on earlier 325 cars but they are proving sort of tricky to find. Let me know if you can get your hands on one and what you'd have to have for it. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
                                Zach
                                CENTERBAR MOTORSPORT - Check out my small Bimmer/Beamer parts and custom projects business!
                                Instagram: @centerbarmotorsport
                                Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/centerbarmo...?ref=bookmarks

The Fleet:
                                -1984 325ei Lapis
                                -1991 325ix Diamond
                                - 2005 X5 4.4i Black Sapphire

-1972 2002tii Fjord - SOLD 7/8/17
                                -1991 325i S50 ///Sterling Silver/// - SOLD 9/15/17

The Bike:
                                -1980 R100RS Inca

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X