Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akorcovelos View Post
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

How close is this to being the best thread of 2011 so far? On a scale of 1-10?

how about someone post boobs?

or perhaps a link to YAN-3's thread for good old instigation sake?
      meh
      Originally posted by TSI
      ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
      OEM+

Comment

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Yan-3s version > this version.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
          first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

"Riveting" says the New York Times! "Nail Biting!" says People Magazine!
            "Best Thread of the 4th Quarter '11" says r3vLimited community!
            450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Srsly! It's sad that businesses and consumers within our community have to go to these lengths to feel justified! This kind of bickering, even though it is entertaining, does nothing to enhance the image of either party.
              450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
                How close is this to being the best thread of 2011 so far? On a scale of 1-10?

how about someone post boobs?

or perhaps a link to YAN-3's thread for good old instigation sake?
                meh
                This would be a zero on my scale. I rather see I'm a happy camper thread than disgruntled threads.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Why are we all making personal attacks on each other even though we don't actually have any business with the matter at hand or not.

Oh wait...
                  We are on R3V...

Comment

looks like im not the only one http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231135

i wish i would have spoken up about vlad alot sooner, i could have saved this poor guy 6000.00

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzz
                      Last edited by Edev; 12-15-2011, 08:11 PM.
                      M Coupe

Comment

drunk and stopped reading at page 7....But knowing the background of both Vlads work/cars and AMS work/cars (if that is in fact who did work post-vlad) I can say that if OP needed AMS to finish the job, then he went to a top notch shop. Although i have no experience with Vlad personally, therefor no reason to bash him, I can say that AMS is a top notch shop. Granted it is not the prettiest, cleanest, of fanciest; all of the guys there know their shit and are as honest, straightforward, and talented as anyone. I took my RS6'd B5 S4 to AMS on a random day with no appointment, or prior contact with them when it was not getting full boost. Diego (AMS head Hancho) took it around the block, found the issue, and replaced a fuel pressure vaccuum hose. Not only did he get my car back to its full potential, but he refused payment. I had to force a $20 bill down his throat.

That being said, as far as i know AMS may be a 'dirty shop', but those guys are honest enthusiasts who just love cars and see profit as a secondary attraction to their obsession.

Vlad, I've always been a fan and have no personal reason to second guess your work.

I hope this gets resolved. Best of luck OP/Vlad.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                          drunk and stopped reading at page 7....But knowing the background of both Vlads work/cars and AMS work/cars (if that is in fact who did work post-vlad) I can say that if OP needed AMS to finish the job, then he went to a top notch shop. Although i have no experience with Vlad personally, therefor no reason to bash him, I can say that AMS is a top notch shop. Granted it is not the prettiest, cleanest, of fanciest; all of the guys there know their shit and are as honest, straightforward, and talented as anyone. I took my RS6'd B5 S4 to AMS on a random day with no appointment, or prior contact with them when it was not getting full boost. Diego (AMS head Hancho) took it around the block, found the issue, and replaced a fuel pressure vaccuum hose. Not only did he get my car back to its full potential, but he refused payment. I had to force a $20 bill down his throat.

That being said, as far as i know AMS may be a 'dirty shop', but those guys are honest enthusiasts who just love cars and see profit as a secondary attraction to their obsession.

Vlad, I've always been a fan and have no personal reason to second guess your work.

I hope this gets resolved. Best of luck OP/Vlad.

i could not agree more with what you said about AMS and its owner Deigo (and as you all know by now im a pickEEEEE BITCH!!
                          they will be doing my next project no question.

Comment

Originally posted by M3TROY View Post
                            ive been to both shops and know the MECs so i can tell right away.
                            "mecs", by this you mean Mexicans or Latinos? Lol

only on page 6...still reading and drinking a 6 pack....
                            1991 318IS

Comment

Originally posted by bmwsone01 View Post
                              "mecs", by this you mean Mexicans or Latinos? Lol

only on page 6...still reading and drinking a 6 pack....
                              Mechanics

Comment

SonnyQ just woke up, since he is banned from R3V I'm sure we'll hear from the 'customer' soon
                                :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X