First Track Event!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
    Very nice, but always remember, SMOOTH is FAST.
    I wish there was a road course around here that I could go to...lcuky sob.....

nothing w/in 3 hrs or so?
    I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by german g View Post
      sound like a blast..

but a 318 passing any ///M in the straights?????
      I've seen an E36 318i on all season tires, driven by a driver in his third DE, run faster laps than an E46 M3. Really, the M3 driver had no right being the intermediate group, but at least he gave good pointbys. Yes, the M3 could out power it down the straights, but that'd be cheating because we're not allowed to pass in the corners (that god for that ).

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post

L love being able to say, "It's got the stock 4-banger". people are like WTF?!
        + 1 :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by cwsqbm View Post
          I've seen an E36 318i on all season tires, driven by a driver in his third DE, run faster laps than an E46 M3. Really, the M3 driver had no right being the intermediate group, but at least he gave good pointbys. Yes, the M3 could out power it down the straights, but that'd be cheating because we're not allowed to pass in the corners (that god for that ).
          People forget that the right car in the hands of the right driver is the key and it's not the other way around. It's common courtesy to let someone by if they have caught up to you by the straights. Some drivers and their instructors are asses about checking their mirrors and pointing others by... I bring it up at the meetings or confront them directly if need be (my instructor spoke to one other instuctor last time around). We all go just to have fun.

Comment

Working...
          X