First Auto-x w00t! MBCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Auto-x w00t! MBCA

Auto crossed for my first time in the e30 in three years of ownership with the greater Washington Mercedes Benz Club. Had a great time, definently hooked on it!

Pics FO' clicks

My best time for the day was a 31.360

TIMES:

looks good, I'm going into serious withdrawals here.. no more autox until the january "slush" season! I think I autox'd pretty much every weekend from june through september this year.. phew!
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

silver with yellow highs - yeah!
      Current Cars
      2014 M235i
      2009 R56 Cooper S
      1998 M3
      1997 M3

Comment

Glad you had fun. Your car looks good out there too!
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

nice pics and 318. check out the site below and think about coming down to the richmond area for NASA events. Theyre returning to an awesome venue and this group is known for putting on great events. Last weekend we had a 40 second course and everyone got atleast 10 runs! Itd be a blast to run with another m42.

get-fast.net/nasacross/

Comment

Originally posted by 91bimmahVA View Post
            nice pics and 318. check out the site below and think about coming down to the richmond area for NASA events. Theyre returning to an awesome venue and this group is known for putting on great events. Last weekend we had a 40 second course and everyone got atleast 10 runs! Itd be a blast to run with another m42.

get-fast.net/nasacross/
            I'll definently be down for the VMP event in december!

Comment

Working...
            X