No announcement yet.

Video: Florida E30's having fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How rare are those roads though? Last time I've seen a one lane road here I wa........wait.... I still havent seen a one lane road/highway in Miami :roll:
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Thats the only one we know about...Hardly anyone uses it. Very rarely someone drives by....Sometimes guys on crotch rockets fly by us doing like 90 and in mid wheelie...
      -alex
      i take pictures.

Comment

I figured.....

There's a drag strip a mile from my house..... perfectly paved no outlet road for about 1/4 mile ( 1/2 mile - 1 mile if you count 1 intersection where the crossing road has to stop ) with a skidpad on one end :idea:

That's where I take out the leash and let the m20 yell when I'm pissed.

The place is pretty good for a photoshoot.... I might just try it out one day
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

I have 4 tires ready to be roasted and too bad i am in WA.

Me and couple friends are going to finish them off sometime and get it on tape and see about uploading it for ya peeps. :P

I would like to get a side by side burnout of my car and my friends car just roasting but i dont have a license yet and it would be illegal i dont know anyone yet that has had their license for 5 years,

my friends car is a 1987 325eS too

Comment

If you go to GW TJ those back roads will be everywhere you go. NC is where it's at.

Comment

hey boom-monkey,

do you and TJ have stock exhaust.....

those fly bys at the ended sounded really sweet!! i was wondering if you two have done anything in that department.

Comment

TJ's exaust is stock...Expect he polished the tips...I dunno about Robby though.
                -alex
                i take pictures.

Comment

Robbie's 318iS also has a stock exhaust but it has a chrome tip on it.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X