Vortech FMU Done! Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vortech FMU Done! Comments

Finally arrived my Vortech FMU 10:1 for mu turbo setup, since I brought from ebay cheap (new) it didn't come with maual instructions, and I don't know wich of both fuel lines or fittings is for, I mean one must be connected from the fuel rail to one and the other return....

is the exactly same as this one...

thanks!!
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Definitely DON'T take my word for it as I truely don't know on that one. 'Usually' the return is in the center under the diaphram.
    Don't forget the good things Hitler did.

Comment

hahaha, ok man !! I apreciatte your help anyway...I'm looking for the correct connection yet :)
      Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

well I installed finally the FMU, only boosting 4 psi I puted a outside fual gauge to monitor the press of the fuell inside the fuel rail...this is what I got..

in idle in vacumm the press is less than when you push the gas pedal, of corse, when there is not vaccum the press is higher...well when I read the boost in boost gauge soonely the fuel press was higher, went to 90-100PSI in my fuel gauge, let's say , it was a increment of the double of press...well probably my fuel gauge was descalibrated since in idle was reading like 48-50, rest at least 10 psi and the final will give us like 85 or 90 PSI at the injectors...

with this new press in the injectors, will kill them?

Comment

Working...
        X