Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what type of music is everybody into?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bela Fleck
    Bela Fleck and the Flectones are amazing!
    Victor Wooten (sp?) is a god.

My favorite band is Gruvis Malt. I encourage anyone who has any taste in music to go see them live; they are simply amazing. You can download a bunch of their stuff on their web site: http://www.gruvismalt.com

Incubus is great, especially the old school stuff, Radiohead kicks ass, Beck is the man, hmmmm. I like a lot of stuff. Maceo Parker, George Clinton... both amazing live. You gotta love Dave Matthews Band, if only for the live CDs and Carter Beauford. Jane's Addiction rocks. Thats about all I can think of right now.
    '91 318is
    sigpic

Comment

RAP and a lil R&B.
      mostly Rap tho.
      Ever since 94' when my teammate gave me a tupac cassette. Basketball and Rap just go together. A major reason I love rap.
      Currently I'm listening to: DMX "Grand Champ" , Nelly "Nellyville", "Cradle to the Grave soundtrack", Nappy Roots "wooden leather", NAS "God Son", Baby "Birdman" and Ginuine "the Senior" Those are the ones I listen to the most over the summer--now.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodLine
        RAP and a lil R&B.
        mostly Rap tho.
        Ever since 94' when my teammate gave me a tupac cassette. Basketball and Rap just go together. A major reason I love rap.
        Currently I'm listening to: DMX "Grand Champ" , Nelly "Nellyville", "Cradle to the Grave soundtrack", Nappy Roots "wooden leather", NAS "God Son", Baby "Birdman" and Ginuine "the Senior" Those are the ones I listen to the most over the summer--now.

Teehee. :twisted:

-Charlie
        Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
        '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
        FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
          Originally posted by BloodLine
          RAP and a lil R&B.
          mostly Rap tho.

Teehee.

-Charlie

Comment

Man, white chocolate 0wnz j00 all!
            Below the radar...

Comment

coughwhitecough

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Nelly sucks.

Sold it.