X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great turn out guys!

i will post pics soon.

Comment

I agree, it was nice seeing all those E30s. Lets keep this up guys...

Comment

Was a good meet. There were some crazy cars at Cars and Caffeine. I looked around for you guys before I left. I wanted to say goodbye, but I couldn't find you and I was getting hungry so I split.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
          Was a good meet. There were some crazy cars at Cars and Caffeine. I looked around for you guys before I left. I wanted to say goodbye, but I couldn't find you and I was getting hungry so I split.
          Jacob, Matteo, and I split when we got too hungry haha. Didn't see any of you guys to say goodbye
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
          1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
          1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
          1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Any of you guys see that supercharged Honda Insight? I would love to see the look on someone's face right after they got smoked by that thing.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cjdontthink View Post
              Jacob, Matteo, and I split when we got too hungry haha. Didn't see any of you guys to say goodbye
              Farzad, Ian and I went inside the shop to look around. we then came back to our cars and everyone was gone. probably didnt miss you guys by much.

Originally posted by FARZAD View Post
              I agree, it was nice seeing all those E30s. Lets keep this up guys...
              Definitely!

Any of you guys see that supercharged Honda Insight? I would love to see the look on someone's face right after they got smoked by that thing.
              haha yeah. i was trying to figure out what type of civic it was...lol

Comment

Comment

all the photos from club autosport can be found at:

Comment

It was a fun day guys! & Yea we were starving so we cut out.
                    Lots of cool cars. Let's keep this community thriving.

Comment

Nice Pics Zain, Loving all those Alpines....

Comment

Is this meet often? I would be willing to make the trip out one of these days if its often enough.

Taylor
                        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                          Is this meet often? I would be willing to make the trip out one of these days if its often enough.

Taylor
                          the bmw cca cars and coffee is a monthly meet. this my first time going, and the first time we went as a group. so i cant tell you exactly how big this meet usually is. from what ive heard its probably 10-15 average.

the club autosport meet, it was the first time i had heard of it. and based on their website it says there is another meet next month. so im guessing this one happens monthly as well. this meet is a big all around type of meet and based on the pics id say with higher end cars.

but the question is, are you really gonna drive all the way from ventura for this?

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
                            the bmw cca cars and coffee is a monthly meet. this my first time going, and the first time we went as a group. so i cant tell you exactly how big this meet usually is. from what ive heard its probably 10-15 average.

the club autosport meet, it was the first time i had heard of it. and based on their website it says there is another meet next month. so im guessing this one happens monthly as well. this meet is a big all around type of meet and based on the pics id say with higher end cars.

but the question is, are you really gonna drive all the way from ventura for this?
                            why the hell not! Its a cool drive and easy with cruise control. Im trying to get out to more meets and extend the e30 family as much as I can. Im in the starting stages of opening my own shop and it would be cool to look at ALL my location options you know? Even though SJ is far away, it may be the perfect spot for my shop.

Taylor
                            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                              why the hell not! Its a cool drive and easy with cruise control. Im trying to get out to more meets and extend the e30 family as much as I can. Im in the starting stages of opening my own shop and it would be cool to look at ALL my location options you know? Even though SJ is far away, it may be the perfect spot for my shop.

Taylor
                              well in that case, just keep on the lookout for some thread in the california section regarding any meet up here.

what type of shop?? race shop im assuming.

Comment

Working...
                              X