X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
    Warren has always been disappointing.
    Only if you are close minded.

She showed up to her job and did her job, thats more then you can say about 90% of washington.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

say what Huhhhhh ?????

Come again for big fudge.....
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        say what Huhhhhh ?????

Come again for big fudge.....
        I just backed away slowly.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I kind of want to hear the mental gymnastics and flawed circle of logic in ones head that gets one to even think, let alone say that out loud.
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Ahh yes the token sleeve/marshall post, instead of adding to discussion or giving a contrasting view, you take it out on the persons intelligence instead.

Quality.
            willschnitz

Comment

I am genuinely curious how one would come to your conclusion about lizzy. Or maybe its the backlash about anyone who does not hold your views is closed minded......

William Pitt-

Comment

Your claim, Wschnitz, is pretty out there. I mean, what is it she did other than show up and cast votes? You are alluding to her being better than everyone else (largely) while saying that attendance is her calling card.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Makes sense to me! I'm also high as shit right now! But for real is hillary clinton, by law, even legible for office at the moment? Plus the FBI is conducting a criminal investigation on her. White house press secretary admitted as much.

How long can the entire government just say, "so?"

Take a look at the likes/dislikes on Obama's endorsement. That ratio!

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                    Makes sense to me! I'm also high as shit right now! But for real is hillary clinton, by law, even legible for office at the moment? Plus the FBI is conducting a criminal investigation on her. White house press secretary admitted as much.

How long can the entire government just say, "so?"
                    don't hold your breath.

the problem is that the shit she is in "hot water" for is something that would be illegal for everyone other than her. those congressional hearings were total bullshit. it was just a matter of going through the motions. her answers were stupid bullshit and no one seems to really care. "i would never intentionally lie." "i didn't know that was illegal" fuck you stupid whore!

just shut your stupid fucking mouth you dumb ass c-waffle! in case anyone hasn't noticed, i hate that bitch.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                      Only if you are close minded.

She showed up to her job and did her job, thats more then you can say about 90% of washington.
                      She's just another angry person in office. Loud and annoying. Sure she did her job but so does Kim Jong.
                      Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                        She's just another angry person in office. Loud and annoying. Sure she did her job but so does Kim Jong.
                        Id rather have someone, same views or not, show up and do their job bringing new bills or removing old laws in washington then sitting on their ass or going off campaigning like so many do.

I don't even have to name the names, if you look at senate/house attendance reports a good half of them barely show up and do their job.

A select good few such as Mccain, Warren, Sanders, Ryan, Paul, and others actually did do their job, time and time again, going to washington and legislating like they should. Fuck you guys for thinking it has anything to do with views. If you support the other losers who dont show up and do their job, or even vote them in, you are a hypocrite and an asshole.

Unless you guys like paying taxes to those who don't work, then you should be totally fine with basic income and free tuition.
                        willschnitz

Comment

*cough* Cruze *cough*
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                            *cough* Cruze *cough*
                            Rubio was probably worse.
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                              don't hold your breath.

the problem is that the shit she is in "hot water" for is something that would be illegal for everyone other than her. those congressional hearings were total bullshit. it was just a matter of going through the motions. her answers were stupid bullshit and no one seems to really care. "i would never intentionally lie." "i didn't know that was illegal" fuck you stupid whore!

just shut your stupid fucking mouth you dumb ass c-waffle! in case anyone hasn't noticed, i hate that bitch.
                              Could barely notice. ;)

Agreed, definitely seemed just inverse show trials in which everyone, who took it for hook line and sinker, could say, "See? She's innocent with everything! What's wrong with the republicans and all those naysayers?" Some how this idea that our politicians are too stupid to know whats illegal needs to stop being perpetuated.

Bringing in political parties for the sake of being divisive? No one is arguing the fact. *cough* ugh, is everyone chocking on the same flint water here?

Comment

Well, if the future president can ignore the law, so can I.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X