No announcement yet.

BMW e36 & e30 Diagrams site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, hope today test it, since I'm little busy right now...I added a remp sensor from one old sotorage jeep inatke manifold in my shop...I cuted in the half of the sensor, so, I onl took the resistor tat goes inside the plastic cage(bottom sensor) drilled alittle hole in the maf and droped there...will upload some pics soon...
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Ok, ras4pro, do you know what is pin 3 and pin 2 in the AFM? the pin 3 in the MAF is the signal right? if so, should be match with pin 2 or 3 on hte AFM connector?
      Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

There arn't realy pin numbers on the AFM plug. But if you look at the black plug built into the afm itself it has numbers on top of it. Starting at the left there is an empty plug, then pin 6, pin 9, pin 7, and pin 22.
        these match up to the pin nubmers listed on that diagram site as follows
        6-pin 4(ground)
        9-pin 2(gray yellow wire, refernce output)not used for the maf wiring.
        7-pin 2(gray yellow wire, signal wire)
        22-pin 1(gray violett,Air intake temp sensor)
        This wiring works as it ran with my car just not well.
        If you need any more help let me know.
        85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

well, you are right, is not pins in the maf I was wrong...the plug says, in kmine starting from the right when is conected 1, 2 , 3 , 4 and there is no more pins or cables in my AFM....and the MAF that I have says the same in the round connector 1, 2 , 3,4

Comment

Ya the plug I'm ready off of is for an 84 325e so the 325i might be numbered right. That is why I ussualy just go by wiring color.

Comment

Damm man!!! I tried it agian, now with a 100 ohm or so potentiometer...and couldn't regulate it to work good....sad history....I will have to wait the smt6 arrive here to do the swap...

Comment

Ya a resiter won't work, as you need to decreas the voltage at idle but incress it at WOT as it runs full lean.

Comment

Does anyone know what MAF from a newer car is 60mm, maybe a new 318i 1,9L engine or similar, that would be closer to the E30 intake size and thus require less tuning
                  Gunni
                  @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

Working...
                  X