Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welp, looks like i'll be here for a while....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp, looks like i'll be here for a while....

Yup. For those who dont know, I have had an Integra Type R for 3 years. Finally sold the damn thing yesterday. Starting the E30 search directly. I guess this will be my internet home.

Thanks for the site Jordan!
    BEERTECH

Welcome Back Rob, I always wondered where have you been.

:)
    95' M3.
    90' 325i Turboed.
    87' 325eS Fixed.

Comment

You had a beautiful car man, i heard it was a blast to drive. I'm just curious to how much you let the ITR go for? e30 M3 is next right :D

Comment

'just' an e30, non-m. I sold the hype r to save money, an m3 would be counter productive
        BEERTECH

Comment

Well this place should be a good online home for you. It is for me, so much that i even go online in some of my computer classes. But ya i saw your pics of your other car, cool. Too bad you had to sell it, what type of car are you planning to get?

Comment

I've never liked your body style Integra. The lines just dont jive with my taste.

on that.. glad to see it go :up:

Welcome to the forum Rob.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
            https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

I'm glad Rob's getting an E30, but it's a bit of a shame to see the R go, that thing was awesome. So much fun to drive.

Did you look at that silver 318is yet?

Comment

Glad to have ya back Rob. I kind of liked your Type R, sorry you had to sell it. Glad to see you are getting an E30.
                Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

yeah, the Type R had a lot of high points, but I honestly dont regret selling at all.

I'm looking for a nice 318is, will hopefully find one I like soon.
                  BEERTECH

Comment

Working...
                  X