I'll see Heeter's autox vid, and raise him mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
    Appreciate it man, I've finally started to get comfortable with the setup on the car, really loving the Turner J-stock setup with the -3.5 degrees of camber up front. Right now, the diff is the stock 3.73 LSD, I'm looking to swap to a 4.10 to let me use 4th more in a few spots. I'm playing around with other "mods" on the car to keep me under the 20 pt limit for the class the car is in right now (TTE).

-Charlie
    Sorry to bump up the old thread, but I am building a track dedicated E30 and will be ordering Turner's J-stock suspension. How is this setup in the wet?
    Thanks.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah smooth driving in both videos. Unfortunately at times the wheel will be jerked in an autocross. Looks really smooth though. And that track looks like a fun one.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

[QUOTE=Gleb;613161]Sorry to bump up the old thread, but I am building a track dedicated E30 and will be ordering Turner's J-stock suspension. How is this setup in the wet?

I run HR race...and jus bought a used JS set up. The rates are kinda hi(500-700?)....so the wont be as forgiving as HR race.......but BMWCCA racers have run JS many years.....w/ the proper tires it should be acceptable.
        I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
          Sorry to bump up the old thread, but I am building a track dedicated E30 and will be ordering Turner's J-stock suspension. How is this setup in the wet?
          Thanks.
          Setup in the wet is fine with decent tread tires. The Jstocks really aren't as rough as I was expecting them to be, car is very controlled.

-Charlie
          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
          FYYFF

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X