Suspension Setup Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspension Setup Q

Hey I am looking to get into track more this year and have been doin some things to my suspension. I have Eibach spring ( i know their soft ) and Bilstien schocks. A rear strut tower brace with battery relocation to the center of the truck. But because of my soft springs i am now looking at upgrading my sways. I don't have alot of money to spend right now... so i am just looking for something better. I heard some people mention a Cabriolet/M3 setup? Or are there some aftermarket ones that are relatively inexpensive that would help?

Zack

I would say that upgrading your springs to some J-stocks or similar will be a lot more beneficial. Truth be told, on E30s the word is that with good spring rates you don't really need to touch the factory sways. Although they don't match very well wih the Bilsteins, get new springs first.

Comment

How much would a set of j-stock springs lower a non-M car?

Comment

TMS J-stock springs
        1.5"F 1.25"R
        $349.95

IE Stage 3 springs
        2.0"F 1.5"R
        $250

Ground Control coil-overs
        0-3.0" F & R, adjustable
        $399
        Ground Control Suspension Systems is your stop for high quality American Made Performance Suspension for your BMW, Honda, Acura, Mustang, Camaro, Mustang, ETC!

Personally, I'm going with the Ground Control system, since it allows you to dial in the exact spring rates you want and also change the ride height. However price is always a factor, so if you're tight on cash the IE Stage 3's are nice and firm. Note that none of them will work their best unless they're teamed with Koni SA shocks, but the Bilsteins will be okay for now.

Comment

Alright thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X