No announcement yet.

Forza Horizon 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously one of the funnest arcade racers I have ever played. Interested to see if the Gran Turismo guys will create anything similar.

Comment

This wheel makes the game so damn impossible

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Not gonna lie, I'd be beyond stoked if they added the Pandem or DTM widebody kits for the E30 ;)
        @BaggedMW

Comment

I have been living on this game! If anyone wants to run tandems on the drift spots add me. Or if anyone is part of an active drifting club. My gamertag is "Big Tree Wizard"
          20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

I've honestly stopped playing this and went back to Forza 6. I probably won't buy the next Horizon game and just stick to the regular Forza series.
            My Garage
            2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
            1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
            1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
            Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Working...
            X