No announcement yet.

WTB: E30 near Westchester, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 1991 318is that's been sitting in a barn for a little while I probably be willing to sell. It's diamond shwarts mettalic with beige interior. It definitely needs to be cleaned up a bit. The biggest issue is the car has a salvage title from the original owner hitting a deer. But he had it fixed. The other know issues with it are
    - leaking fuel line
    - bad brake line
    - no muffler (it rusted off I never replaced it because I never really drove the car)
    - it needs to have the front valance/bumper painted and put back on.

If you wanted it I am able to fix all of the above issues to make a solid running driving car for a daily. The previous owner was driving it as a daily driver until the brake line went then he decided to sell it. Just send me a PM if you want.

Oh and yes it is is northern Westchester county, NY
    -Dee
    5-lugged turbo 318is Barn car
    IG: @deebelmont

Comment

PMd

Comment

I have an 84 325e 5-speed 2-door which is currently in Fallsburg, NY, though I'll probably be bringing it back to Port Washington if it doesn't sell up there. It was my daily driver for the past 10 years, the only reason I am giving it up now is that I have no room to keep it now that we have purchased a new car. 193k miles (yes the odo still works, I have replaced gears as they have broken) Sport leather seats, (drivers bolsters are torn). Black with tan interior. All original. Currently the electric windows don't work, (though they do roll down with the hex key from the toolkit), and the AC doesn't work. Willing to take 3500 in its current condition, though I'll raise the price a bit if I get the windows working and respray the trunk lid which is missing most of the clear coat. The rest of the paint is very good, body straight, clean title. Minimal rust.

Pics on this thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=330301
        Last edited by PridgNYC; 07-27-2014, 06:59 PM. Reason: Wrong link posted

Comment

Bump

Comment

1988 M6 - The real project.
            1993 325i Vert - Project/Weekender
            2013 ATS 2.0T - DD
            1997 740i - sold
            1987 325is Turbo -sold
            1991 325ix - Sold
            1990 m50 325is - sold
            1987 535is - sold

Comment

I have a coupe for sale. Perfect daily.

Comment

Comment

Thanks but both of those are too far from me.

Comment

I'll drive it to you if you want it. Nothing wrong with a nice final drive.
                    1988 M6 - The real project.
                    1993 325i Vert - Project/Weekender
                    2013 ATS 2.0T - DD
                    1997 740i - sold
                    1987 325is Turbo -sold
                    1991 325ix - Sold
                    1990 m50 325is - sold
                    1987 535is - sold

Comment

I have a red 1991 318is 5 speed with 160k black interior, no rust maybe a tiny bit in battery tray. Pm if you are interested everyone else feel free to also message me.

Comment

Working...
                      X