Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Ohio 1987 325e Delphin Sedan 5 speed $2500.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Ohio 1987 325e Delphin Sedan 5 speed $2500.

$2500 Ohio. Up for sale is my 1987 BMW 325e 5 speed. I purchased this car in the hopes of "restomodding" it however with purchase of a new house, I should only really keep one project BMW. This car is very straight and was well taken care of by previous owners. I have done plenty of maintenance to bring it upto daily driver status, which I have been using it for. These parts
    include:

New starter
    Rear brake pads
    New rear struts
    All filters changed
    Fresh fluids changed
    Upper raditator hose
    New valve cover gasket
    New spark plugs
    etc...

The car has a low for it's age 164XXX miles. I can't recall any spots where it's leaked any fluid since I've done the valve cover gasket and upper radiator hose. The body is really really straight, there is only one spot where some surface rust has poked it's ugly head(see pictures). The problem area is easily remedied and you'd have a minty fresh e30 sedan. The drivetrain is even more solid than the body, trans shifts like new. From the dead of winter to the hottest summer day this car runs like a tank. People get in this car and are shocked when it goes down the road like it does for an 87.

Here's every single issue I know of with the car:

Rear power windows don't work.
    I don't have record of when the timing belt was last done.
    Could use a set of front/rear rotors.
    The driver side window molding is missing some clips to fasten on.
    Windshield has a crack.
    Missing the front valance
    Passenger side rear fender/quarter has sustained some damage, which is where the rust is.
    And the weirdest issue of the car, only when it rains there is a slight misfire until it warms up. Maybe coil, maybe AFM.
    Ripped front seat and shifter boot.
    Hood struts don't hold hood up by itself.

Other than that, this car is just awesome. I don't really want to get rid of it, don't really have to but it'd be nice not to have to credit card a whole bunch of home stuff. If this car doesn't sell, I'll be dropping in something that makes 400 whp in the front of it so don't make me do that. I would consider trades, however it would need to be completely worth my while. 2500 on up value. Lexus LS400, E36 BMWs, 5 series BMWs etc. I don't want your ATV, I might want a 600cc sportbike but no junk. Please ask me any questions you might have on the vehicle. Shoot me a call or text at three three 0 six 1 eight 3969. Thanks for taking a look.

Yeah I copied and pasted from my Craigslist ad. For the warriors that might be coming long distances, I will take any pictures you want including underneath. That being said, let me know what you think R3V fellas. Send a PM or text with any reasonable offers. On to the pics.

Rocky
    2007 335i - Full bolt on, runs on corn.

1987 325e - Daily whip

Dat bump waffleswaffleswaffles.

No one is interested in a solid early model manual sedan?

Rocky

1987 325e - Daily whip

Comment

Bump.

Rocky

1987 325e - Daily whip

Comment

Update. Still for sale, more maintenance down as well as a facelift. Car received new timing belt(as well as hardware), water pump, fan clutch, ign cap and rotor, plug wires, etc etc. Found a used ES front lip, installed as shown.

The maintenance done took care of allll concerns of driving this thing anywhere and found an additional 3 miles per gallon combined. The misfire issue has subsided. The car is ready to roll!

Here's an updated pic, if interested I can get you more photos.

I'm still not sold on selling the car, but if someone wants to give me $2500 I'll let her go. Such a solid car. Otherwise it's motor time.

Rocky

1987 325e - Daily whip

Comment

Where r u located in OH?

Comment

Originally posted by Jbird40 View Post
            Where r u located in OH?
            Sorry man, my email didn't alert me of a response. I'm about 40 mins south of Cleveland in Akron area.

Rocky

1987 325e - Daily whip

Comment

Tempting...there's not too many E30's for sale in this kind of condition. Most are either show cars or rust buckets. This one looks like it strikes a happy medium...

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by bptsullivan View Post
                  Tempting...there's not too many E30's for sale in this kind of condition. Most are either show cars or rust buckets. This one looks like it strikes a happy medium...
                  It is a driver. Don't get me wrong it's not perfect, but when I cruise Craigslist I'm happy with the condition it's in.

Rocky

1987 325e - Daily whip

Comment

Good for sale ad, this one. Car looks honest too.

Good luck with sale!
                    2011 1M Alpine white/black
                    1996 Civic white/black
                    1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                      Good for sale ad, this one. Car looks honest too.

Good luck with sale!
                      Thanks for the kind words fella. I love driving this car, it's all there. I don't think I've driven my e90 for two weeks and I'm not even mad about it.

:bump:

Rocky

1987 325e - Daily whip

Comment

Pm'ed
                        1988 325iX - sold but not forgotten
                        1984 MTech1 323i

Comment

PM replied.

Rocky