Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1990 BMW E30 325 IS !!!!!!!!!! - $4000 (Santa Monica / North Hollywood)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 BMW E30 325 IS !!!!!!!!!! - $4000 (Santa Monica / North Hollywood)

Craigslist Ad: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...581075508.html

Location: Santa Monica/ North Hollywood I work in North Hollywood during the weekday and live in Santa Monica evenings and weekends.

Price: $4,000 OBO

Contact info: Patrick. Call/text 310-625-501three

Miles: Stopped at 109,778 (previous owner put about 20,000 and I myself about 10,000)

Year:1990

So after a lot of thought I have decided to sell my car. I will do my best to describe the goods and bads of this car. This car has never let me down. Mechanically this car is great and needs very few things like a starter, IS lip and a strut tower welded to be perfect.

I am really in no rush to sell but I do have my eye on another car and if the right buyer comes waving cash we can make a deal. If you want a car that is ready to drive and will give you no problems I think this is it. I have seen the beaters that are out there so I think this a great car for a great deal considering the exterior and interior condition. If you know E30s than you know that this color combo is relatively rare.

All work was done by Castros Motorsport and JMP Autowerkz. I am pretty sure I have all the receipts at my work so I will have those to go with the sale of the car.

The details...

September 2013
    I have had the following replaced by Castro Motorsports
    -timing belt
    -cam seal
    -crank seal
    -water pump
    - rocker shaft seals
    -New Aluminum Radiator

January 2014
    - The Clutch was replaced by JMP Auto Werkz including disc, pressure plate, release bearing, pilot bearing, flywheel resurface, and rear main seal.

-Motor mounts were replaced as well.

February 2014 and so on

-tires replaced all around back in February

-Borbet Type C rims

-New dash, not one crack. 303 aerospace protectant applied every two weeks liberally.

-Euro Grills

- New Headlights with HID installed. Shows pure white, none of that blue hue.

-New custom brake and shift boot.

-Husco armrest in perfect condition and actually installed correctly so the soda tray slides to the rear seat.

-Sunroof is in perfect working order.

- I had the windshield tinted with 3M ceramic 70% tint and all other windows tinted with 30% ceramic tint.

-a lot of other things I am sure. Just feel free to ask any questions.

-All electrics work except the 13 button obc light is funked up. You can buy a new led light I think for like 15 bucks.

The Bads:

-starter is going bad and has difficulty starting.

-Right shock tower is cracked (does not have effect on frame) and will need to be eventually re-welded.

-Small dent on rear of car and driver side door.

-missing IS lip

-AC stopped working about 6 months after I bought the car. Could just need a recharge but not sure. I have never cared enough to get it checked.

I am sure there a lot of things I have missed so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
    Last edited by bersel; 07-31-2014, 10:15 AM.

Bumping this up. I really have my eye on another car so I will let this go for $4,000.

Comment

whats the cost for rewelding the shock tower? and how does that happen?

Comment

i waaaaaaant

someone shoot me 4k

1991 325i
        flickr
        @sambhaskins

Comment

@e30devo Not too sure on how it happened, I bought the car with the shock tower already like that. My brother had the same thing on his E30 and he had it re welded for about $600.

Comment

Shock towers typically crack like that on heavily tracked E30's... Common issue most people get them pulled straight at a body shop and weld reinforcement plate on.. Nothing serious structurally with the cracks...

Gray interior is pretty rare. Looks nice
            Gary Gray

88 M3 M5x turbo track/race car
            89 M3 alpine/blk
            91 M tech vert
            91 GTi 16V
            01 325it aka: Wagonator...

If you can take it apart you can make it faster....

Comment

Working...
            X