Hi everone i finnaly got an e30 again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everone i finnaly got an e30 again!!

Hellow all great to be back. I used to have a 1988 325i but sold it some years ago, but now i just bought a 1991 318i and so i created a new account and here i am! I will be posting pics of the old car and ones of the new car. So some back ground on the new car ....its a 1991 318i 4 door alpinewis white "im sure i spelt that wrong". I got it off cregslist for $650 it has 88k and change on the odometer original miles. So as seen in the pics she was a victim of the dreaded rice bunner monster, the previous ower "lowered it" with what i can only explain as 4wheeler shocks. Also there is a majorly cobbled up exhaust complete with a fart can 😐As the week goes on i will update with more pics and info. Also this is my first m42 engine car i have owened any tips tricks or advice is welcome. Ok for now just 2 pics of the old car the ones of the new car are to big to up load ill edit them and post tommrow.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Floyde69 View Post
    Hellow all great to be back. I used to have a 1988 325i but sold it some years ago, but now i just bought a 1991 318i and so i created a new account and here i am! I will be posting pics of the old car and ones of the new car. So some back ground on the new car ....its a 1991 318i 4 door alpinewis white "im sure i spelt that wrong". I got it off cregslist for $650 it has 88k and change on the odometer original miles. So as seen in the pics she was a victim of the dreaded rice bunner monster, the previous ower "lowered it" with what i can only explain as 4wheeler shocks. Also there is a majorly cobbled up exhaust complete with a fart can 😐As the week goes on i will update with more pics and info. Also this is my first m42 engine car i have owened any tips tricks or advice is welcome. Ok for now just 2 pics of the old car the ones of the new car are to big to up load ill edit them and post tommrow.
    Welcome back, you'll fit right in.
    So whats' the plan for the car?

Comment

Working...
    X