Finally an e30 owner!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally an e30 owner!!

Hello all, my name is Rob and I just became an e30 owner this afternoon. I've been looking passively for the past few months and finally came across this beautiful little non-runner and had it delivered home for a steal. The tow company bought it with "electrical problems" but he had a BMW guy come through to buy it and that guy told him he thought it wasn't electrical but wouldn't divulge what he thought it was. So maybe it'll be an easy fix, maybe not. Regardless, she's got a near mint interior, barely any rust and it's a 4 door 325i which I had been looking for. My budget didn't really allow me a nice running example and I don't shy away from work, so this is perfect for me. Except that is an automatic transmission, but I plan to do a 5 speed swap, or swap the entire Drivetrain with something more powerful. Here are a few pics from the CL ad, I didn't get any pics of the mint tan interior unfortunately, but it is clean.
    Attached Files

That's awesome, man! Keep us updated on the progress. I just worked out a deal for my first e30 today. It's a roller and I can't wait to get started on it.

Comment

Happy virgin E30 day to us!

Comment

Great find! Best of luck fixing whatever the problem is, but given how many "wtf is wrong" posts already here, I'm sure you can figure it out fairly easy :) I look forward to the progress!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats and Welcome to the forum!

This is a great place to help you get the car started!
          1990 325i
          2004 330i Individual 6-speed
          sigpic

Comment

congrats on poppin' that e-cherry.

Comment

Working...
            X