No announcement yet.

Forza 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly... I feel like the Forza sound is more realistic given road noise and whatnot.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

i wish forza shot flames on decel :(

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I don't care for project cars at all. I got my beta refund back too this week from 2011.

Comment

Im pretty pissed about project cars basically cash grabbing everyone, but that video is a pretty poor example, I believe that car was added fairly recently, and might not portray the best of the game.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

So who's picked up there copy?

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I'd like to, but when I saw the bundle was $400 I was all
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

I'm leaving for a week beach trip today. Probably pick it up once I get back.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                1989 325i S50 swapped
                2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                  I'd like to, but when I saw the bundle was $400 I was all
                  find a used xbox and buy a new copy of the game? considering that forzas will continue to come out for while. its worth it to me plus I like playing gta 5 also

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Okay, so I just looked at the list of released cars and tracks and I'm really torn now. I'm thrilled to see more tracks we visit on the list (Lime Rock even though it's kinda simple, Watkins Glen) and the weather and nighttime stuff seems very cool although I'm disappointed it's only for some tracks.

The car list is pretty enticing too and I was especially excited to see the Lotus Cortina is a standard car now! :D There are also some other very cool additions including the open-wheel stuff, but only one Chaparral? No pre-war silver arrows? I think only TWO Can Am cars?!? I smell DLC, which is always a bit of a bitter pill to swallow.

Hmm. That combined with the few bonus cars (unavailable otherwise?) makes the bundle sound a bit more interesting but the teal...I dunno about that teal.

Edit: How could they miss the Lola T70?

No Porsche again
                    Last edited by ELVA164; 09-18-2015, 08:52 PM.
                    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Okay, so I just looked at the list of released cars and tracks and I'm really torn now. I'm thrilled to see more tracks we visit on the list (Lime Rock even though it's kinda simple, Watkins Glen) and the weather and nighttime stuff seems very cool although I'm disappointed it's only for some tracks.

The car list is pretty enticing too and I was especially excited to see the Lotus Cortina is a standard car now! :D There are also some other very cool additions including the open-wheel stuff, but only one Chaparral? No pre-war silver arrows? I think only TWO Can Am cars?!? I smell DLC, which is always a bit of a bitter pill to swallow.

Hmm. That combined with the few bonus cars (unavailable otherwise?) makes the bundle sound a bit more interesting but the teal...I dunno about that teal.

Edit: How could they miss the Lola T70?

No Porsche again
                      They will be in dlc's. And as for no Porsche it's is be cause when Xbox made Forza and play station made gran truismo they got in a bitch fit and started swallowing up the rights to cars. They eventually let most them go but Xbox still holds the rights to Ferrari and playstation holds the rights to Porsche but most the time strike a deal and put them in as a dlc they put them in on Forza horizon 2 so I suspect they will come in a dlc along. With many other cars. That's why I just buy the car pass for like 30 bucks so I get every dlc pack that comes out.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                        They will be in dlc's. And as for no Porsche it's is be cause when Xbox made Forza and play station made gran truismo they got in a bitch fit and started swallowing up the rights to cars. They eventually let most them go but Xbox still holds the rights to Ferrari and playstation holds the rights to Porsche but most the time strike a deal and put them in as a dlc they put them in on Forza horizon 2 so I suspect they will come in a dlc along. With many other cars. That's why I just buy the car pass for like 30 bucks so I get every dlc pack that comes out.
                        Ooooh, that's what the "car pass" is? I was reading the differences between the versions of the game and couldn't figure out why the ultimate edition was so much more expensive.

Comment

Ooooh, that's what the "car pass" is? I was reading the differences between the versions of the game and couldn't figure out why the ultimate edition was so much more expensive.

Yea ultimate edition gives you every car that will ever come out.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I love how it gives you a bunch of credits at the beginning if you've been loyal to the series. Started at FM2 and it'll give you 5,000,000 CR for every garage you have 300 cars in.

I got 20,000,000 credits to burn.
                            "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                            The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                              I love how it gives you a bunch of credits at the beginning if you've been loyal to the series. Started at FM2 and it'll give you 5,000,000 CR for every garage you have 300 cars in.

I got 20,000,000 credits to burn.

Say wuhhh I need to go check mine. I got nothing and I've been playing for about the same time

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Discover the latest Forza news from the teams behind the Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport series of games.

I wish it counted Forza 2 so I could get 25,000,000. I've only played 2, 3, 4, 5, and Horizon.
                                "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                                The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Working...
                                X