No announcement yet.

Forza 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's hoping they got rid of all the city tracks and fixed the insane amount of multiplayer bugs and issues

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen. I'll be taking a hopeful but measured "wait and see" approach.
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

It looks like they could have added driver changes and gotten more into the endurance. 50 lap races weren't enough honestly. It was enough to have to pit 2-3 times unless on le mans or the ring. I also hope they put more small name tracks in.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Any else notice the race suite is like..... Spandex on the female character? Have they ever seen a girl in a race suit? It's kinda embarrassing for the designers

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
            Any else notice the race suite is like..... Spandex on the female character? Have they ever seen a girl in a race suit? It's kinda embarrassing for the designers

But we all wish thats what they look like

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

The designers read comic books. QED.
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                Amen. I'll be taking a hopeful but measured "wait and see" approach.
                I have trust issues ever since I preordered Star Wars Battlefront. I'll have to wait until it comes out to consider it.
                My Garage
                2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                  I have trust issues ever since I preordered Star Wars Battlefront. I'll have to wait until it comes out to consider it.
                  I didn't preorder it, but I was also fooled by that game. Such a joke they charged full price for half a game.

Comment

Anyone try the f7 demo yet? It's basically a crappy cross between sunset overdrive and horizon. Do not like.
                    Last edited by squidmaster; 09-22-2017, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Anyone try the f7 demo yet? It's basically a crappy cross between sunset overdrive and horizon. Do not like.

They're been droning on and on about graphics, but I can see, quite obviously, lots of low poly shapes on the cars, which I find odd?

I do like that the controller no longer has mandatory steering assist-- it no longer adjusts maximum turning angle based on your speed. But that's the only improvement I've seen so far. Oh, and interiors are nicer but........ That's kinda low on the list of priorities.

The graphics on PC and Xbox just look like Forza 6 with an Instagram filter.

The entire game is very hoonigan and horizon style now. To me, it's childish and played out, and just another version of mountain dew and fedora welding guys that would have voted Trump if they weren't trashed on Listerine that whole voting week.

Let them play horizon, I don't care, that's the whole reason horizon exists! Don't just make two games that are the same.

I wish project cars 2 would put out a demo.

So your saying that they have made it more arcade like? Not simulator? From what i seen on the car list. It looked like they removed all but 1 BMW probably because Porsche is on board

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

To me yea. I'm talking flames from every tailpipe on every shift. Crash into whatever you want even with damage on. Just drive straight thru the grass and dirt. And Dubai has like..... Piles of dirt on the track and stuff. Pools of water at every Apex like before. Things that would red flag a real race any day.

I feel they could have just fixed the issues with Forza 6 and just call it 7. I would buy it. They redid the whole thing so it's just horizon, but with braking.

Shouldn't have vented tho. I just had an incredibly stressful day and almost got killed by a hoonigan Ford focus on the way home that was trying to drift in his fwd car in the middle of rush hour. I was looking forward to an improved game but no dice.

I'm sure plenty of hoonigan people are just hopping on the fad. I may be an angry old man yelling at clouds here, but I don't even know where it came from or what it's all about, besides being wreckless and driving like a tool.

Oh an Toyota is apparently not in it besides some truck? I feel like they just take out more and more since f3 or f4.

Comment

Oh and they basically did away with rumble for braking and tire friction. There's just a little jolt but nothing like with f6 where I can play on mute just by controller vibration.

Comment

To me yea. I'm talking flames from every tailpipe on every shift. Crash into whatever you want even with damage on. Just drive straight thru the grass and dirt. And Dubai has like..... Piles of dirt on the track and stuff. Pools of water at every Apex like before. Things that would red flag a real race any day.

I feel they could have just fixed the issues with Forza 6 and just call it 7. I would buy it. They redid the whole thing so it's just horizon, but with braking.

Shouldn't have vented tho. I just had an incredibly stressful day and almost got killed by a hoonigan Ford focus on the way home that was trying to drift in his fwd car in the middle of rush hour. I was looking forward to an improved game but no dice.

I'm sure plenty of hoonigan people are just hopping on the fad. I may be an angry old man yelling at clouds here, but I don't even know where it came from or what it's all about, besides being wreckless and driving like a tool.

Oh an Toyota is apparently not in it besides some truck? I feel like they just take out more and more since f3 or f4.
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

I don’t have a problem with hoonigan. I like the content they put out however some people seem to think that they have to drive like a douche if they like them and thats not the case. I just love when people drive like a tool and risk peoples lives. Have encountered them on more then one occasion. Its funny to cause if you look at what Hoonigan does they are just a clothing company made by ken block and make youtube videos playing with cars but its ALWAYS on a track or closed circuit. They never do stupid shit on the streets. Kind of bummed that forza 7 is arcade like.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

IN MY DAY WE HAD FORZA 3 AND WE LIKED IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X