Looking for drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for drivers

Looking for some experienced drivers, Our car a is a fully race prepped BMW E30. It is a North Carolina car so it's very clean and competitive (No penalty laps with Chumpcar). Last year it ran in Canada and was very competitive. Our schedule is compromised of AER and Chumpcar events, but could potentially increase, if we find more interest. Our first event is at the Glen, where there is a Practice on Friday and racing on Saturday and Sunday. We plan on camping and were told that sahlen will be giving away free hot dogs. The car is located in Cleveland if you are interested in checking it out.

AER Watkins Glen International April 21, 2017 to April 23, 2017
    Chumpcar August 26-27 Gingerman Raceway, Ml 8-Hour + 7-Hour
    Chumpcar October 7-8 Pittsburgh International Race Complex, PA 8-Hour
    AER October 20 – 22 Mid Ohio Sports Car Course ( Or the WRL September 22-24 Event)

If interested, please email and I can discuss pricing and expectations.

This sounds like a ton of fun, good luck in your search!
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

damn I wish I had the time but my work schedule is to busy this year. I raced Shifter karts for years and its been to long since I've been on a track

Comment

Thanks and yes it's a lot of fun!

Comment

I'd love to do Mid Ohio and not sure our eta is going to be at AER or WRL pace.

Oct 20-22 is unfortunately F1 USGP weekend and sounds like I'll be going to that, but maybe if you need an A&D for WRL at Mid-Ohio in Sept...

Comment

Working...
          X