X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it. Good color. Nice work.

Comment

Great work on the respray!

I had to get the front end of mine resprayed, and the shop blended it down to the crease along the sides of the car (they basically resprayed the tops of the doors to make it work) - worked out great.

Cirrusblau seems to blend really well if you find a good shop (plus it's a great colour regardless).
      My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Originally posted by lukeADE335i View Post

I had to get the front end of mine resprayed, and the shop blended it down to the crease along the sides of the car (they basically resprayed the tops of the doors to make it work) - worked out great.

Cirrusblau seems to blend really well if you find a good shop (plus it's a great colour regardless).

Nice cb!

I drive an 87 cb eta myself. 230k. And still going strong. Be proud of the diving boards and eta! They have their advantages to some like me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TFJR View Post
          Gorgeous - it looks like they did a very nice job respraying the car & blending it.

I love the time invested in refinishing the weaves - a job well done!

That stock radio does look right at home, seems like a nice restomod.
          Thanks I think they did to! Those Weaves did take me forever and it really is nice every-time i see my E30 to know that I am the one that did the work.

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
          I like it. Good color. Nice work.
          Thanks! I am in Love with this color especially when I saw how good it could look after the respray!

Originally posted by lukeADE335i View Post

Glad to see that someone else has a similar idea! I agree if you find the right body shop it can look great! Its just such a good color!

Originally posted by cirrusblue View Post
          Nice cb!

I drive an 87 cb eta myself. 230k. And still going strong. Be proud of the diving boards and eta! They have their advantages to some like me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I love my diving boards and the eta engine!
          Bmw CCA # 490080

1995 525iA RIP
          1987 325e Cirrusblau-Metallic/Pacific Blue (Daily)

DSC_1725 by Matthew Johnson, on Flickr

Comment

Matt, can't believe I haven't seen your thread until now, that's hands down the best $1500 paint job I've ever seen.. I'm shocked how good that turned out seeing what $1500 would get you here in CA. Real awesome color on a e30. Those wheels came out really, really clean too, seriously changed the look of the car. Looking forward to updates!

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
            1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
            1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
            1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
            1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
            1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
            Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
            1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
            1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Wow! You have done a fantstic job with that! I love how you are bringing it back to a like-new condition. Paint looks great ( on the car and the wheels)!

Comment

boots are on point, looks good man

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
                X