If you wanna have fun call....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you wanna have fun call....

Anyone wanna have fun, There is this guy who will call me once and a while with a scam I'm not sure how often it works for him but once is too much. He has called before claiming he is with Microsoft and that I have a bug on my PC and all I need to do is pay him and virus will go away. its normally an automated message and if you continue on or if you call back it goes directly to a live person. I don't know if its an operation or just a single guy or what but ill call him out on his bullshit and he normally hangs up on me.

The most recent one happened today 7/3/17 He claimed he was with the IRS and that I had back taxes owed and that the IRS was going to sue me, it gave a call back number and option to continue. Lots and lots of red flags, when I wasn't as busy I called back and I swear its the same Microsoft guy I asked for verification he said he didn't need to provide any and that I could just hang up if I wasn't ok with that, then he hung up on me!!!

I proceeded to just call back as many times as I could he finally blocked me and I'm going to keep calling from my office phones to just fuck with him..

If you are having a bad day or you just need to let some steam out I high recommend calling this guy and just call him a piece of shit and hung up because that's what he is, just scum....

My work phones record the calls if youd like Ill try to post recordings if I can get threw..
    Attached Files

lol

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by E30speed6 View Post
      My work phones record the calls if youd like Ill try to post recordings if I can get threw..

yes, please post them!
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Lets find out where he lives and send him a box of dildo's and horse semen.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Knowing how these guys operate, I'm surprised you're getting multiple calls from the same number. Usually the phone scammers have a slew of numbers that they cycle through. I heard about this site http://www.jollyrogertelco.com/ on a podcast I listen to and it gave me a chuckle, they use bots to waste the telescammer's time with surprising levels of success. I don't get enough calls to justify using such a thing, but it's funny nonetheless.

IG @turbovarg
          '91 318is, M20 turbo
          [CoTM: 4-18]
          '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
          - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
            I heard about this site http://www.jollyrogertelco.com/ on a podcast I listen to and it gave me a chuckle, they use bots to waste the telescammer's time with surprising levels of success.
            this is awesome
            1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
            1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
            E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

YouTube is chock full of this fodder.....scam calls from 'tech support', or IRS, or some shipping company. These people play along with the scammers driving them absolutely crazy (I recall one scammer being reduced to tears). Sometimes they call them out....which usually results in being hung up on. I've found a few which are quite epic and resulted in gut-busting laughter.

By all means OP, please add to this treasure trove of comedy.

Jon
              Rides...
              1991 325i - sold :(
              2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                I heard about this site http://www.jollyrogertelco.com/ on a podcast I listen to and it gave me a chuckle, they use bots to waste the telescammer's time with surprising levels of success.
                That's good stuff!
                Originally posted by kronus
                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                X