Working at bmw Spartanburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working at bmw Spartanburg

Live in the area and was wondering if anyone knows what it takes to get hired on as a engineer? Heard they use a lot of contractors but I didn't know if it was contract to hire

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

like an industrial Engineer? do you have a BS or Masters in anything of the sort?

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
      like an industrial Engineer? do you have a BS or Masters in anything of the sort?
      Bachelor's in mechanical, masters in industrial

Comment

Can you drink copious amounts of beer and watch soccer?

Comment

call them and ask what it takes?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
            Can you drink copious amounts of beer and watch soccer?
            Copious amounts of beer are required to watch soccer! But yes

Comment

A big advantage of Clemson, they have working relationships with one another. At least, years ago, they did. Are you indeed a Clempson Tiger?

I bet BMW has plenty of qualified applicants. You need to start hustling. Any experience in the field? What do you want to do?
              ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                A big advantage of Clemson, they have working relationships with one another. At least, years ago, they did. Are you indeed a Clempson Tiger?

I bet BMW has plenty of qualified applicants. You need to start hustling. Any experience in the field? What do you want to do?
                Yes Clemson tiger. Good point I can see if anyone in the job placement office has contacts. They seem to use a lot of contractors

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post

Have a background in testing but am interested in manufacturing

Comment

Working...
                  X