Feeler: 318is "high flow" cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: 318is "high flow" cat

I am turboing my 318is and obviously i'm gonna need bigger exhuast. I welded a pipe through my cat and painted the cat & that section of the pipe high temp flat black. You really can't look at the cat and tell that it has a pipe welded through it.
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

nice, is it cut off or did you have flanges mounted?
    BEERTECH

Comment

well i cut the cat off (flush to the side of the cat) and then i could take out the little piece of pipe that was left inside the cat. Then I slid a pipe through the cat and then tig welded it back together. it still mounts just like a stock one would.
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

pics if possible so i can see what you're talking about.
        BEERTECH

Comment

i can try to get pics up. I don't have a digital camera but I know people w/ em :) I know its sad but hey whatchagonnado

Comment

Working...
          X