FS: PICK UP ONLY(RALEIGH, NC) m20 ~160k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: PICK UP ONLY(RALEIGH, NC) m20 ~160k

for sale, strong running m20 approx 160k miles, no injectors (had to use them for my engine) small oil leak from unknown location (less than a quart per 3k) comes with dual mass flywheel and clutch, wire harness and assorted oil cooler parts.(not installed on engine) all fluids drained, new timing belt, thermostat, and water pump. PICK UP ONLY!!

asking $400 OBO

make it happen guys

also selling an M30 AFM and 19# injectors
    Last edited by NC325iC; 11-06-2005, 11:26 AM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

if only i had room to just have a spare engine lying around...

Comment

my grandfather has 3 2 car garages and 5 cars... the rest is lawn stuff and my engine... which i want someone to buy
      edit: scratch that 4 cars and my mom parks one of hers there
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

buy this please

Comment

exactly what im looking for but i cant do pickup sry unless u kno someone that can ship it or something

let me know send me an email stephan.becker@gmail.com
          bmw 1975 2002 www.mr.fraggs.net.ms AIM:MrFraggz

Comment

ill look in to it

Comment

where are you located?

Comment

ok then, the pick up only is fuzzy, i could probably drop it off within a state or two and if need be i could ship it if buyer paid.

i really need to sell this thing, i need to get the lift i borrowed back to its owner, and i cant get that done till i get the engine away.

Comment

Hi there~

I live in boone ( about 3 hours from the triangle) and would need to buy a engine stand.

Pm sent.

Comment

i have an engine stand thats goin with it

Comment

ok so thats 2 sales that havent worked out right... i need the money and i need to get the engine hoist back to its owner. someone please buy it

Comment

Working...
                      X