Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S 1991 318is

CONTACT" prophotogx@hotmail.com
    1991 318is, 164K miles, diamontswarz with light grey interior.
    New items:
    1) FK Koenigsport Coilovers with Koni's 2) Zimmerman cross-drilled rotors 3) All new brake pads 4) New Radiator 5) USA Ellipsoid Headlight Conversion and fogs added 6) Kenwood CD player 7) New control arms (right and left) with new M3 offset urethane control arm bushings 8) All new cooling system hoses 9) fresh intake gaskets and intake fuel lines
    10) new upper strut bearings
    In a nutshell - the suspension has been on the car about a month, I picked it up from another member of this board and I believe there is less than 3000 miles on the complete suspension including the new front hubs and bearings. Control arms and bushings have less than 200 miles on them. Car also has an Eibach strut bar installed. Mechanically this car is SOLID but is not perfect in that it has a leaky power steering pump and some minor paint flaws. 4th gear will grind when shifted too fast or hard, but for everyday driving I've lived with a slow 3-4 shift. I've been getting 28mpg and better.
    I'm throwing in various factory suspension pieces, an M-Tech 1 spoiler, a BRAND new front lower valance and if someone wants it, an 89 325i shell/rolling chassis. I'll even throw in the grey powdercoated bottlecaps and 2 victor racer tires.
    $3000 for everything or best offer. I will not separate anything unless the buyer does not want certain pieces.

Last edited by ProE30; 09-26-2005, 11:30 AM. Reason: add new pics

i'll give you 125 lootcakes for the valence, shipped.

1991 330is

Comment

Wow that car has sure come alot since I saw it last....

Bumb for a pretty good car!

kyle
      1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
      DILLIGAF

Comment

can u part out the FK Koenigsport Coilovers with Koni's ? If so, I'd like to buy it asap.
        ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

if I have a buyer and if he/she does not want the extras, then I'll offer them. I will negotiate for just the car, with or without the FK's and the extras. I'm just bored with E30's these days unless I can find a ragtop to build.

Comment

new pics taken TODAY 9-26-05

Comment

Comment

alright. Let me know how it goes. How much do you think you would be asking for the coils if you were to sell them to me?

edit: nevermind. Picked something else up already. Thanks anyways though.
                Last edited by royalflush313; 09-26-2005, 06:02 PM.
                ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

if someone wants the car or is interested, shoot me an offer. I think I'll just let the car go by itself if no one wants the extra parts. I just need to move on with other projects.

Comment

how many owners is this car now? 3? 4?

Also, do you have any recent pics of the engine bay from the accident?

Kyle
                    1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
                    DILLIGAF

Comment

Originally posted by ProE30
                      I'm just bored with E30's these days unless I can find a ragtop to build.
                      Wow,

you should be hung for treason. :)

Comment

why do ppl keep reviving old threads...LOL
                        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X