Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Pretty crazy stuff.

Comment

So 'the City' of London is owned by the Bank of England which is just as much of a private corporation as the Federal Reserve is. It's unofficially said that 'the City' dictates to parliament and the internal and foreign policy of England.

Follow that rabbit hole!

Comment

Originally posted by bades2001 View Post
        9/11 strikes me as the most current politically motivated Conspiracy theory to which there are enough historical events and substantial evidence to make me say 'something is very wrong...'.

Building 7 pops to mind straight away.
        Right! Nobody talks about wtc 7.

I'd like to suggest "A Shock Doctrine" and "Behold a Pale Horse" to the list.

"Behold a Pale Horse" is considered a fiction book, but was written by William Copper, who when I first read about was pretty high up in the Navy, but what I find now says he is kind of looney. He poses the question if you had the power to control certain world events and there outcome, would you?
        Last edited by rhE-30; 08-05-2013, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rhE-30 View Post
          if you had the power to control certain world events and there outcome, would you?
          Just a quick and random thought in the head and you can think of it like this.

If the top 1% in wealth had 1-2% chance of being psychopaths and sociopaths imagine what they'd do.

Comment

Thought this was a good place to put it. Do any of you guys believe in illuminati?

The video in the link is interesting and it just makes me sick of thinking this is how we'll end up.

IG: @_j.wn

Comment

One thing I can say for sure is Im happy this wasnt immediately laughed at and ridiculed.

Comment

Working...
              X