No announcement yet.

Political Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've added links from YouTube to FREE documentaries on some of these subjects. Take a break from watching your shitty favorite TV show, or save yourself some money from going to see a shitty movie in theaters. You don't have to believe everything they say, but these will at least get the synapses in your brain firing much more than any brainwashing mainstream media will.
    '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
    '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
    '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

Originally posted by Beastolizer View Post
      That's EXACTLY the attitude they want you have. They want us to feel helpless. They want us to feel small and unimportant.
      So then answer the question.

What can we do about it?

If you are going to buy into the idea that a few hundred, possibly one thousand of the most powerful people in the world control everything, what can we do?

Elect different politicians? The ones that make it through the process due "their" backing? Throw people out of the intelligence agencies? They aren't elected, and are appointed by the same people controlled the "them."

So tell me. What can we do?
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

9/11 strikes me as the most current politically motivated Conspiracy theory to which there are enough historical events and substantial evidence to make me say 'something is very wrong...'.

Building 7 pops to mind straight away.

Comment

Hard to answer because that would be a massive process. But I think that people under 30-40 may live to see a "reestablishment" of democracy and the system as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
            So then answer the question.

What can we do about it?

If you are going to buy into the idea that a few hundred, possibly one thousand of the most powerful people in the world control everything, what can we do?

Elect different politicians? The ones that make it through the process due "their" backing? Throw people out of the intelligence agencies? They aren't elected, and are appointed by the same people controlled the "them."

So tell me. What can we do?
            Like anything else, the first step is to educate people. How can a movement gain any steam if the people who are truly trying to help the world keep getting labeled conspiracy theorists? You make it sound like revolution has never occurred before. How did any revolution or uprising get started? By people who honestly cared about the greater good of their peers. African-Americans didn't just happen to gain freedom or the right to vote. It took a man with more courage than you could ever imagine to have or have had combined in your lifetime to make that change possible. If you don't start somewhere, you will never get to where you want to go.

Comment

Originally posted by bades2001 View Post
              9/11 strikes me as the most current politically motivated Conspiracy theory to which there are enough historical events and substantial evidence to make me say 'something is very wrong...'.

Building 7 pops to mind straight away.
              9/11 is a great example too. There are even records of the alleged "terrorists" that high jacked these planes having military training on military airfields IN the United States on how to fly. Not only that, but are you trying to tell me the worlds greatest military power doesn't have the technology to intercept those planes? If a commercial jet even deviates its course just the slightest amount, they more than likely will be accompanied by a fighter jet within minutes.

Comment

I heard a new conspiracy theory, something about the NSA going around deleting Buddy's posts.

Comment

9/11 is a great example too. There are even records of the alleged "terrorists" that high jacked these planes having military training on military airfields IN the United States on how to fly. Not only that, but are you trying to tell me the worlds greatest military power doesn't have the technology to intercept those planes? If a commercial jet even deviates its course just the slightest amount, they more than likely will be accompanied by a fighter jet within minutes.
                  Ive had loads of arguments with people who tell me im crazy for believing any body other than Osama Bin Laden did it (even thou he was in a US military hospital at the time). To which i always present them with the hard FACTS not theories from the day.

Facts such as for the first time in HISTORY not 1 not 2 but 3 steel framed buildings collapsed (at free fall speed and through the path of most resistance) due to fire, and for the first time in history not 1 but 2 planes managed to crash with such intensity they were vaporized upon impact with little to no debris remaining...

I could go on about other points but then id be labeled a conspiracy theorist.

speaking of other theories, i really like the one about how the Jesuits sank the Titanic on purpose to eliminate John Jacob Astor and his anti fed/world bank ideals

Comment

Originally posted by bades2001 View Post
                    Ive had loads of arguments with people who tell me im crazy for believing any body other than Osama Bin Laden did it (even thou he was in a US military hospital at the time). To which i always present them with the hard FACTS not theories from the day.

Facts such as for the first time in HISTORY not 1 not 2 but 3 steel framed buildings collapsed (at free fall speed and through the path of most resistance) due to fire, and for the first time in history not 1 but 2 planes managed to crash with such intensity they were vaporized upon impact with little to no debris remaining...

I could go on about other points but then id be labeled a conspiracy theorist.

speaking of other theories, i really like the one about how the Jesuits sank the Titanic on purpose to eliminate John Jacob Astor and his anti fed/world bank ideals
                    Don't be afraid. Again, you are simply succumbing to what they want. They want fear. When you fear being labeled a conspiracy theorists you are letting other peoples realities and ideas of you dictate your life. Instead, embrace the fact that you are not one of the Sheeple who are mindlessly living day to day only to make money and consume products that in the end is slowly trickling down to a select handful of people in power.

Comment

Like anything else, the first step is to educate people. How can a movement gain any steam if the people who are truly trying to help the world keep getting labeled conspiracy theorists? You make it sound like revolution has never occurred before. How did any revolution or uprising get started? By people who honestly cared about the greater good of their peers. African-Americans didn't just happen to gain freedom or the right to vote. It took a man with more courage than you could ever imagine to have or have had combined in your lifetime to make that change possible. If you don't start somewhere, you will never get to where you want to go.
                      Government controlled schools don't instill the ability to "question what you learn" they instill the "obey orders from authority figures" mentality.

How do you get people to quit caring about Jersey Shore, American Idol and cheese fries from TGIF? I don't know.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      I heard a new conspiracy theory, something about the NSA going around deleting Buddy's posts.
                      You shut your filthy whore mouth.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

You are nothing but a self-righteous troll. Get off your high and mighty horse. I've never seen you post a single thing that was informative or thoughtful.
                        WTF are getting at here, TO most people on here I am one of the biggest tin foil hat conspiracy people around. Even though I dont buy into them lock stock and barrel I am fully aware them and have spent time looking into many of them.

I decided to wait and see where this thread went before I jumped in. Hence why I said this is going to be an interesting thread, and why each of them have a bit of truth to them.

High horse I am not even on a horse in this thread let alone a high one....
                        Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-22-2013, 06:15 PM.
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                          Government controlled schools don't instill the ability to "question what you learn" they instill the "obey orders from authority figures" mentality.

How do you get people to quit caring about Jersey Shore, American Idol and cheese fries from TGIF? I don't know.

You shut your filthy whore mouth.
                          Schools aren't the only way to educate the general population. How did MLK spread his message? He spoke to the people, and the people were hypnotized by the power he invested in every word that came out of his mouth. They were engulfed by the pure emotion he could instill on a group of people. In order to make people truly listen, you need a leader like that. Someone who wholeheartedly believes in their cause.

Word of mouth has more power than you think. All it took for me to get into all this kind of stuff was a kid I worked with, who at the time I thought was a complete whack-job, telling me about the Illuminati and such. I didn't believe him, but I certainly didn't rule out what he said. All it took was one simple question in my head that I NEEDED to find an answer to. Curiosity is a splendid thing!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            WTF are getting at here, TO most people on here I am one of the biggest tin foil hat conspiracy people around. Even though I dont buy into them lock stock and barrel I am fully aware them and have spent time looking into many of them.

I decided to wait and see where this thread went before I jumped in. Hence why I said this is going to be an interesting thread, and why each of them have a bit of truth to them.

High horse I am not even on a horse in this thread let alone a high one....
                            Fair enough. I take back what I said. My initial thought upon reading your post was that you felt this was all a giant joke and I felt quite offended. Now please, if you have anything to contribute, feel free. I would be more than happy to hear your input on these issues.

Comment

?

LoL remember about the different layers of misinformation. I guess it's time to read the Telmud since this isn't the only source about ancient mysticism. There are many gurus the similarly refer to the teachings of the self... so who knows.

Comment

I believe the government is just a bunch of puppets. Some of these things seem way too plausible to be a coincidence.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                                Originally posted by scabzzzz
                                I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                                1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                                2002 325i - DD
                                2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Working...
                                X