Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB/ISO 1984-1991 E30 Clean Roller or Running Car Coupe or Sedan - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB/ISO 1984-1991 E30 Clean Roller or Running Car Coupe or Sedan - No Longer Available

WTB/ISO 1984-1991 E30 Clean Roller or Running Car Coupe or Sedan

Looking for anything high mileage, well kept, either rolling chassis or running coupe or sedan, no verts. I'm located in Jersey.

Show me what you have for sale.

List Date: 11/4/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB/ISO 1984-1991 E30 Clean Roller or Running Car Coupe or Sedan
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
    Currently own a 2011 Lemans Blue 335i X-drive 6mt (for sale)

Also own a 1987 Buick Regal Grand National, modded.

it would probably be helpful if you changed your avatar to everyone knows your location. i see you have new jersey in your ad.

you might want to say if you are willing to have something shipped across the country. i think people are apprehensive to answer an ad like this because it appears like you are hoping to find a car for 300 bucks.

btw, if you do a search around the dallas and include all near by search areas, you can find several stripped down cars for sale really cheap. first search "e30", then search bmw 1985, bmw 1986.....etc.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I agree with Flyboyx.

More info will go a long way. You sound like you will literally accept any and all E30's under the sun, apart from a rusted out piece, which doesn't work very well.

Generally, the amount of effort you put into a for sale/ want to buy ad gives you an equal-ish level of response.
      My previous build (currently E30-less)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
      X