Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, part of the Sport package is the seats. So the seats were swapped at some point. That's probably why they're not busted with 157k miles on the car. Sport seat bolsters just don't last that long.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
      No, part of the Sport package is the seats. So the seats were swapped at some point. That's probably why they're not busted with 157k miles on the car. Sport seat bolsters just don't last that long.
      Yea mind didnt they were trashed when I bought my is.
      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Definitely don't see these often. Pretty cool Audi to see out here.

I have a rare 1991 200 20v avant for sale. Classic 5 cylinder turbo. Somewhat of a project car but runs and drives well.

Good
        - New engine and tranny mounts
        - Records and receipts all the way back to 1997
        - Custom exhaust, sounds great but not loud at all
        - Turbo xs bov (recirculating)
        - Silicone intercooler couplers
        - Very clean interior
        - Brand new wheels and snow tires
        - Lug Stud conversion kit
        - Almost no rust
        - Engine & Tranny feel very healthy, hits 14psi and shifts great
        - Full g60 conversion waiting to be put on (current UFO's are in great shape though)
        - Nice stereo and sub I can include if I get full price
        - Tons of spare parts
        - Maintenance done recently: fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs, oil, coolant, thermostat, vc gasket

Bad
        - Power steering rack leaks a bit
        - HVAC has a code for the hot cold actuator motor, heat works great still though, no AC.
        - Front hubs have damaged ball joint area, still drivable, but thats why I have a G60 conversion including hubs
        - Body has some dents
        - Some small things like a dash light out, temp sensor wire needs repinned, passenger window works 95% of the time, ignition needs put back together (needed a new ignition switch and I got one just not installed), turbo might need rebuild in 20k, needs a mount for the intake filter.

Overall a decent starting point for an extremely capable winter car. Ive driven it through feet of snow without a problem.

I am not in a hurry to sell, and sorry not interested in driving to show the car, I work too much.

2500 obo text only any time. No trades unless its a late model manual e30.
        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

damn... I want it...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Damn. Yeah that Audi is pretty cool. Can't say that I've ever seen one like that. Too bad the seller is using the back seat for a dumpster. I see he's also got an E30 with tinted tails in the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
            └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

There's one in the Obscure Vehicles for sale Facebook group for $1200. Guy says he needs it gone this weekend because his landlord hates seeing it. I think it was somewhere in WV.
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Link?
                AWD > RWD

Comment

jesus h christ!!!! totally hetro! i only wish i was this cool. at least its priced cheap.

"or trade for a nice car".....'cause you fucked your car to shit.

BMW Custom drift car - $1 (Muncie)

1985 BMW 325I ... 350 Chevy V8. 4 Speed Transmission. Custom paint .interior... This is a very nice Drifting car... $1500 OBO... Or trade for a nice car... Call 765-730-35three7... Sorry I posted the wrong phone number on this ad
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by flyboyx; 01-07-2017, 12:48 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

another goodie! lots of close up pics. professional description. obviously pampered and adult owned.

1990 BMW 325i Convertible

Looking for trades. not interested in anything in particular, but i thought why the hell not, its the dead of winter and my e30 isnt seeing the road much

1990 325i convertible
                    162k miles
                    5-speed conversion completed this summer
                    4.10 LSD
                    bilsteins and camber plates up front
                    fk lowering springs all around
                    two-amp stereo with two tens and aux input because i hate head units
                    195/75-14 bfg all terrains (i know, right?)

it looks good, it rides nice, its low as fuck, and it hates milwaukee streets.

theres shifter slop and a cracked windshield, and i honestly couldnt tell you how the top holds up to inclement weather because it doesn't see rain. or snow. or salt. its completely rust free.

i beat the piss out of it because theyre made to take the abuse and it always comes back begging for more.

looking for something like a wrangler, maybe an e46 or e60 or e90, a g35 coupe, or something else cool that i can drive year round because my truck is starting to get long in the tooth. but seriosly, fuck civics and grand ams and cavaliers. im game for anything really.

shoot me an email with trade offers and pictures. ive documented everything on instagram (i know, childish) and i have an actual truckload of spare parts to go with.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Wow....

Car is a 1991 318is.

Specs:

Engine is a m52b28, 2.8l straight six from a 96 328i. They are very stout motors and can handle about 600hp with the stock rotating assembly. Originally the motor swap was done by the e30 shop in Franklin TN. The entire turbo build was installed and tuned professionally at Technica motorsports in Atlanta, these guys work on all kinds of BMWs, porches and turbocharged cars. They put all new seals in the motor and went through everything with a fine tooth comb and basically re did the engine swap. All of this was extremely expensive to build, but it was worth it and it's extremely fun to drive. 420hp and 380ftlbs if torque, revs to 7200 rpm. It needs weight in the trunk to help with traction.

The car isn't visually perfect but it still catches attention. And the sound of hitting boost is incredible. I have invoices and dyno sheets for it all. I spent well over 20k just doing the turbo kit, original engine swap, transmission, and all other things listed below. Could be used as a dedicated track car, drift car, autocross or a nice daily.

-There are quite a few parts that were required to swap this motor into an e30. Such as a 5 series oil pan, modified oil dipstick, engine mounts, modified brake booster, ecu had to be flashed, etc..
                      -Cosmetic MLS .140 headgasket reduces compression to 8.5:1
                      -arp head studs
                      -genuine Garrett/honeywell gt3582r "gt 35r"
                      -full 3inch downpipe and exhaust
                      -full 3inch cold side intercooler piping
                      -otis t3/t4 top mount turbo manifold
                      -syanpse sequential BOV
                      -tial MVR waste gate
                      -greddy profec b spec 2 electronic boost controller
                      -e46 m3 radiator
                      -stewart water pump
                      -high amp alternator
                      -6 coil packs brand new.
                      -siemens 60lb injectors
                      -walbro 250 fuel pump
                      -porsche maf and stock ecu flashed and dyno tuned by Technica motorsports
                      -innovative Afr wideband
                      -turbosmart boost gauge
                      -electric fan wired to a/c button inside car.
                      -e46 m3 oil filter housing with oil cooler ports
                      -mishimoto oil cooler
                      -ebay 3inch intercooler "proven affordable intercooler"
                      -E36 zf 5 speed (had them rebuild it)
                      -southbend stage 3 clutch
                      -3.73 limited slip differential
                      -dei turbo blanket and down pipe wrap.
                      - extreme heavyduty skid plate that has a weld in hoop to reinforce it to the frame (saves the oil pan)

Suspension, brakes, and wheels:

-Enkei classics 15x8 4x100 et25
                      -hankook Ventura rs3 version 2 225/45r/15's
                      -mazda rx7 4 piston front brake calipers w/ Volkswagen corrado rotors machined to fit. (They sell kits to adapt these to an E30 and I have an extra set of rotors)
                      -high performance pads for front and rear (can't remember the brand, but the car stops extremely well).
                      -25mm wheel spacers in front to fit the calipers under the wheels.
                      -bilstein shocks and struts
                      -h&r and eibach spring combo.

Cons: odometer doesn't work and some of the gauges don't work. Paint isn't perfect and is faded and peeling in some spots, not bad though. It has antique tags so I dont have to go through emissions. But if you added a highflow a cat to it you could easily pass marta. Has gutted interior but doesn't look bad. Also car has no a/c.
                      1987 325is 2.8L Stroker Turbo "Little Pickle aka The Green Turbo Sled"

Comment

There's more I'm forgetting I'm sure but this is the majority. The reason I'm selling is because I just recently bought a 2017 polaris RZR, and my daily driver is starting to get old. Don't necessarily have to sell it but I'd be interested in reasonable trades and offers. Don't bother with low balls its obvious there's quite a bit of time and money put into this car. No test drives because it's way too cold to get any kind of traction.

Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

..don't kill yourself on my dime is how I read that. LOL
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Isnt that one of Blunts old car builds?
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Who would shell out any more than a grand (parts car status) for a car they can't test drive?
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

I have a BMW 850ci with a salvage new jersey title in good condition the car has 135000 miles runs and drives great I'm really looking for a trade for a BMW e30 or m3 or m5 or a bmw 635csi that's the only trades I'm looking for at the moment

Comment

Working...
                                X