No announcement yet.

Coffee and Cars - Lafayette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found Alex (CloudBase) this morning at the December event!

Otherwise here's my series of shots for this morning:
    * http://www.patterndraftimaging.com/p415765292

- Erik
    Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Excellent work as always Erik. The attendance was off the hook this morning. My favorites were a supercharged Caterham, a type 34 karman ghia, and a Pantera. I scored a set of Blizzaks in E36 fitment from the guy with the Chevy powered Cobra and 450 Trex size heli from Craig's after that. After a short hover in my street I am terrified of the latter...
      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
        Excellent work as always Erik. The attendance was off the hook this morning. My favorites were a supercharged Caterham, a type 34 karman ghia, and a Pantera. I scored a set of Blizzaks in E36 fitment from the guy with the Chevy powered Cobra and 450 Trex size heli from Craig's after that. After a short hover in my street I am terrified of the latter...
        Don't know ow experienced you are with the helis. Breaking parts on them is only a question of when not if. They are an expensive hobby, ask me how I know. 3D is a lot of fun though, if you're new to the game look at picking up something smaller like one of these to learn on, parts are cheaper and you can fly it in the house.

Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Excellent work as always Erik. The attendance was off the hook this morning.
          Thanks a bunch! Looking forward to your pics as well!

- Erik :D
          Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Alex, did you post any of your shots from 12/1?

- Erik

Comment

Erik,

I haven't posted anything yet. I'm so bogged down with school and other projects I haven't got to them yet. My 20D is so black and white along with a dirty sensor, almost every photo needs editing. I'll try to get a post up soon.
              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Shots from this mornings LC&C meet (2.2.2013):
                * http://www.patterndraftimaging.com/p283580910

- Erik

Comment

I just did Inspection I on that car.
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Finally got my C&C 2012 Pics organized. Can't wait for 2013.

My descent into vehicular enthusiasm has been a lifelong downward spiral.  It started with growing up around the crude, yet graceful Bri...

Click on any of the pics and it opens to a full album.
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Finally got my C&C 2012 Pics organized. Can't wait for 2013.

My descent into vehicular enthusiasm has been a lifelong downward spiral.  It started with growing up around the crude, yet graceful Bri...

Click on any of the pics and it opens to a full album.
                      Awesome pictures Alex!!! I can see my wip!!
                      sigpic
                      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                      " enjoy the show "

Comment

Anybody get any shots from the last C&C from last saturday? I was there :-)

Comment

I was wondering if Erik was going to post any. My buddy Colby with the Dakar M Coupe probably got some. I'll ask him.
                          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Unfortunately I did not make the April Lafayette C&C.
                            I should be in attendance in May.

- Erik

Comment

I was wondering if Erik was going to post any. My buddy Colby with the Dakar M Coupe probably got some. I'll ask him.
                              I met Colby while I was there, parked next to him at the show. I had the jet black E39 M5 lowered with a set of stockers black.

Comment

Burly.
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X