X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 E30 BMW 325is | 0 Rust | Choice Mods | Clean - No Longer Available

1987 E30 BMW 325is | 0 Rust | Choice Mods | Clean

-Craigslist link: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5794912074.html
    -Link to all photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tnm3bfm6bpb3h5u/AAA6v2aE-Z9n_V3nRiUM7_8Qa?dl=0
    -Vin Decoder: https://www.bmwdecoder.com/decode/2323838 (VIN WBAAA1304H2323838)

Highlights:
    No rust whatsoever, runs great, extremely clean, sensible suspension modifications, service receipts back to new, clean title.

Exterior:
    Paint looks very nice. Has a great shine but there are a few minor flaws clearly shown in the photos. Light rock chips over one wheel arch, some paint burned off the mirrors during a buffing, light chips on one quarter panel, some peeling on driver side fender along with small dent, small dent just above rear badge (easily removed with PDR). Standing 10ft from the car it looks superb and if you swapped out the mirrors and fender, it'd be 9/10. Glass is all original BMW and has no damage. Truly has 0 rust, even under the battery. The previous owner always garaged it alongside his E30 M3 and I garage it 80% of the time.

Interior:
    Unbelievably clean. 1 wear spot on the driver seat but other than that, the leather is healthy and supple with no cracks. Carpeting look amazing. The dash has 1 TINY crack on it. I've cleaned and kept the leather up with Lexol products.

Power-train:
    Motor pulls smoothly and strong. Everything running just as it should. All original, non-modified. A/C system functions but does not blow cold. Recent coolant change with Pentofrost and oil change with Castrol 20w50. Recent driveshaft center support bearing and guibo so no slop or vibrations. Tight shifter with M3 knob and smooth gearbox. Recent clutch slave cylinder and stainless line. Has factory LSD which works very well. Team Dynamics super lightweight 15x7 4 lug wheels -- the choice of many Pro3 people. Exhaust has no resonator so it's a little loud with the windows down but is perfect with the windows up.

Suspension:
    Bilstein HD dampers and H&R OE Sport+ springs lower it about 1.5" and give a great ride that blends good handling and road holding with enough comfort for daily driving and long trips. I love this suspension setup. All installed about 8k miles ago so PLENTY of life to go.

Electrics:
    Everything but cruise works. No lights illuminated on the check panel. Stereo system is an Alpine CDE-HD148BT head unit (Bluetooth and HD radio), Lukebox sub-woofer enclosure installed cleanly with 10" Infinity 1062w sub-woofer, Planet Audio AC1800.5 amplifier and original Premium Sound for a spectacular sound.

List Date: 10/2/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1987 E30 BMW 325is | 0 Rust | Choice Mods | Clean
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by agent; 10-17-2016, 11:02 AM. Reason: removed CL link

This won't last long.
    1991 318is Brillantrot daily driver (slow restoration)

Comment

PM sent.
      '91 325i

Comment

Lowering the price to $4500. I think $5,100 was a little much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshallCSmith View Post
          Lowering the price to $4500. I think $5,100 was a little much.
          Can't believe no one bought it.

This is an extremely well kept example.

GLWS
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I saw this car. It is a really clean, unmolested example that's getting harder to find. Marshall was patient and accommodating with me, a good guy.
            '91 325i

Comment

Why are there other engine pictures, and how many miles are on the chassis, and engine?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Nolan View Post
                  Why are there other engine pictures, and how many miles are on the chassis, and engine?
                  I will upload some engine bay pictures today. Can't believe I forgot those! There are 240,000mi on engine and chassis. Original motor.

Comment

weird that someone pulled off the front/rear spoiler and the steering wheel..maybe during the respray? Car looks nice though - glws
                    Build Threads:
                    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Nice car. Priced to sell. Good luck!
                      1997 328i - SOLD
                      1991 325is - SOLD
                      2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
                      1991 318is
                      2011 328i xDrive
                      2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Working...