No announcement yet.

Mountain Forum Subaru Shrine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need more lifted subarus. I saw one with a good 4-5 inch lift the other day. That is how you do it. None of this lowered, rumble butt muffler crap.

This is better

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I have impreza lift springs for sale 2008+

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
        No the problematic one is the 01+ V70XC/XC70 AWD "Geartronic" tranny by Aisin. It's a pile of shit. $3000 pile of shit.

my ocassional DD. I prefer driving this bebe though:

Nice 240!

And yeah, the 2001+ ones suck. That's why mine are 2000 (XC70) or older. And I prefer the 240s over the newer stuff too. I need another 245...

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        Need more lifted subarus. I saw one with a good 4-5 inch lift the other day. That is how you do it. None of this lowered, rumble butt muffler crap.

This is better

correct.

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post
          Yeah leggy GT 5spd wagon is my next vehicle...Josh you wanna get back into an Audi?
          Want to trade the bananna? The lgt is a 5eat however. It's my wife's daily. It might be for sale shortly, only 52k on it and babied.

Comment

This is better

I'm really thinking about lifting my E30, just trying to figure out the best suspension options.

Comment

This is better

agreed. But that one seems a bit big.

Comment

I like Subarus, Women, and the outdoors. Luckily I'll have the last two this weekend as I'm going camping, won't be going in a Subaru though... I've owned two, loved em, haters will hate and constantly voice their opinion... Fuck em

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I like trolling Subaru owners. They're always so insecure about their choice of transportation.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                    I like trolling Subaru owners. They're always so insecure about their choice of transportation.
                    Except me. I don't give a fuck, it's a great car. Why else would I show up in a red soccer mom car to most of our meets?
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                      Except me. I don't give a fuck, it's a great car. Why else would I show up in a red soccer mom car to most of our meets?
                      Because you don't have an E30?
                      89 325i (Sold)
                      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                        Because you don't have an E30?
                        Pretty much.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

He had his before any one of the regulars. Subarus = good

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                          Originally posted by DTM190
                          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Stolen from DI:

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

^^ now THAT is an awesome sig picture. More info on that please.

EDIT: ok, now you just changed your sig. I was referring to the E30 sliding through the dirt.
                              Last edited by iamsam; 07-27-2011, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
                                Stolen from DI:
                                It's not articulation/flex with independent suspension, is it?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X