Frustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustration

I have recently ordered an original eberspacher rear muffler system it arrived damaged with over 50 damaged areas on the muffler can itself ,then another was sent out with similar results ,now I was informed no more will be sent .I have contacted several other distributors and asked about checking over the muffler before it is sent out and putting extra protection around the muffler can itself,I have already been informed by one company that they are no longer sending out exhaust systems because of rough handling by both UPS and FED EX and they will be removing their listings from eBay shortly.I am wondering what condition exhaust systems are people receiving who order these polished stainless steel systems ,is everyone excepting what they are getting?I have a very nice completely original e30 that I am just trying to keep that way ,a few small dings are almost not avoidable but what I have been asked to except is not acceptable especially in light of how high shipping costs are getting constantly on the rise with poorer and poorer services ,and UPS never seems to acknowledge these damage issues or pay insurance claims ( they do willingly accept your insurance money) someone needs to start another shipping company that really does care about the quality of there services and peoples satisfaction rather than just what works for them...I think this rant is over I need to go make my own exhaust system so I can drive my car again.

$8 and hour worker simply does not care. The heavier the part the less they care. All those shipping companies claim they care about your stuff that they take extra care, but even if their policy is that, then how do you enforce that policy on minimum wage worker?

Comment

Working...
    X