Hole in Eberspaecher after 6 months.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hole in Eberspaecher after 6 months.

Has anyone else had issues with Eberspaechers falling apart super fast? I bought my cat-back (325e) in March and the resonator has a hole in it already. What's going on? Car passed e-missions fine in April, MPG seems normal, not like I'm shooting gas (or acid) straight out the exhaust.
    Eternally searching for a nice set of BMW Sheepskin Seat Covers for Comfort Seats.

Kind of related...anyone have experience with Eberspaecher's warranty? I contacted them and a German woman responded, apologizing profusely for the defect. She directed me to have the Warranty Claim handled by the retailer, PartsGeek.com. (I'm a little worried about that, they have not responded in 4-5 days.)
    Eternally searching for a nice set of BMW Sheepskin Seat Covers for Comfort Seats.

Comment

I was just gonna say doesn't Eberspracher have a two year warranty on their mufflers?
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I'm sure they do, it's a little difficult to find concrete information and since my exhaust came with minimal packaging it's up to Parts Geek now.

Comment

I just bought one it appears very like the original ,heavy construction and well made,I hope the do not have cheap internal construction or defect

Comment

There are counterfeit parts out there??? I heard of counterfeit Thomson aluminum bicycle stems and seat posts - dangerous parts to have fail. They get stress fractures

I always had better luck with Eberspaecher than Bosal, but they both rust out at the three year mark in snow land

Comment

Working...
            X